what is the simplest dubai visa process
- Author- Super Admin
- Publish Date-
Applying for a visa is a hard task to process. And if it's about a Dubai visa, such a high secured country, one needs to think once. But there are other various options to get out of this rid. You can either go offline through the Dubai embassy or go technologically online with Dubaievisaonline. This site has tremendously easy steps to proceed for gaining your Dubai E-visa along with demanding lest no. of documents.
The Dubai visa is in the form of an electronic visa/ document visa. There are various types of Dubai visas like tourist visa, transit visa, visit visa, business visa, student visa, and employment visa. It depends on you, which visa type along with its validity goes up to your comfort. The visa rules and mandatory documents are also varying from one visa to another.
Now, the first thing that blinks in your mind, is what is the simplest Dubai Visa process?
You reached to the best and most recommendable site for Dubai visa services. We for sure welcome you with a simple Dubai visa process ahead of simple Dubai visa steps to proceed.
What are the easy steps for Dubai Visa?
- Visit our website dubaievisaonline
- When the homepage opens, do choose the Citizenship and Living country in the dialog boxes and press ‘’Apply for Dubai Visa’’.
- Now, choose the visa type, either Transit visa or Tourist visa
- Afterwards, do select the period of visa along with entry type and click proceed to apply
- Now, this is the segment of Dubai visa application form, please fill this form carefully and tap submit an application
- Finally, it’s time to pay for the agency, use your preferred payment method and pay the amount.
Documents Required for Dubai Visa Application Form
- A complete application form
- 6 months valid passport
- Multiple no. of passport size photographs with white background and no accessories
- Cover letter submitted by the applicant, where you mentioned the purpose of visit
- Confirmed flight tickets in case of single entry visa
- Details of confirmed hotel bookings or staying destination must be submitted to the Dubai government
- Copy of your bank statement or International debit/credit card, as a proof, to ensure that you can spend the selected amount of days in Dubai
- Then invitation letter (copy or real) from the recognized Dubai citizen
- Initial paperwork must be submitted by the sponsor to the Ministry of Human Resource and Emiratisation, at least before the 3 hours of landing your flight
- Required payment would be paid by your sponsor
- Copy of sponsor labour ID and residential ID should be submitted to the security checkup
- Details of your sponsors resident and a letter from your sponsor revealing he/she is taking your responsibility till the date you are here
Complete your Dubai visa application form with these written documents, according to your visa type and take a mug of enjoyment every day whenever you go outside to explore the city.