dubai business visa guide
- Author- Super Admin
- Publish Date-
Dubai Business Visa is a special type of visa that is only allotted to the business diggers who visited Dubai for any Business deal or event. As the name reflects, this visa is solely dedicated to the Business works onto which it grants authority to being practiced any business work in Dubai. This Dubai visa is counted in the category of a Dubai sponsored visa. Because you visited the city for business cause, it means you have your already settled company in Dubai or you have a conglomeration with other Dubaian organizations. You can apply for Dubai Visa online by visiting our online portal Dubaievisaonline.com.
READ ALSO: 30 DAYS DUBAI VISA
Dubai Business visa is like an identity card or your Dubai work license that offers your entry in Dubai as business personnel on the business entry permit. This business visa is available on both entry types, single as well as multiple, you can choose as per your need.
Cost and Validity of Dubai Business visa
- The Dubai business visa is available on both entry types it means it is also available on different validity periods. You can choose the staying validity as per the demand of your Dubai work and can proceed further.
- For more information, make yourself clear that there is no separate section for the Dubai business visa on Dubaievisaonline.com. If you wish to apply Dubai business visa, do select the tourist visa or transit visa option as per your work requirement and upload the Dubai organizational invitation letter as proof for the demand for the formation of a Dubai business visa.
- The cost of the Dubai Business visa is somehow the same as the Dubai tourist visa or transit visa. It may increase by 50 USD than the normal Dubai tourist or transit visa costs.
- You can apply the same procedure on validity days too but here no increment or decrement of days. The validity and staying period of the Dubai business visa will remain the same.
READ ALSO: DUBAI VISA APPLICATION FORM
What Documents Are Required to Apply?
The first thing to do is to determine whether you meet the requirements or not. However, you don't have to worry because they are easy to get to. You must provide the following so that dubaievisaonline.com can accelerate your visa:
1. Valid passport - All applicants must have a passport that is valid for at least 6 months from the date of arrival in Dubai.
2. A passport scan - Make sure the scan is in JPEG format.
3.Passport Photo - The photo must meet the standards of a passport photo. Make sure it's shot against a white background and you're looking straight at the camera. Do not wear glasses and headgear are only permitted for religious reasons.
4.Valid email address - If you apply online, you will receive a copy of your visa via email. Make sure you have access to your account as you will need to print out the visa.
5.Means of payment - You will be asked to make the payment during the application process. For this reason, you need an online payment method. Dubaievisaonline accepts credit/debit cards, PayPal, Razorpay.
7. Then invitation letter (copy or real) from the recognized Dubai organization
8. Initial paperwork must be submitted by the sponsor/ company to the Ministry of Human Resource and Emiratisation, at least before the 3 hours of landing your flight
9. Required payment would be paid by your sponsor10. Copy of sponsor labor ID and residential ID should be submitted to the security checkup
11.Details of your sponsors resident and a letter from your sponsor revealing he/she is taking your responsibility till the date you are here
12. Keep in mind that children, including those traveling on your lap, need their own visa. You must, therefore, present a photo, a copy of your passport and a birth certificate in English or Arabic.
Steps To Apply Dubai Visa Online:
1. Visit https://www.dubaievisaonline.com/
2. Select your Citizenship and living country from the dropdown list, then click on the “apply Dubai visa” button.
3. Choose your visa type, then click on the “proceed to apply” button.
4. Now fill the Dubai visa application form and also upload the relevant documents then click on the “Submit” button.
5. Pay your visa fee.