COMPLETE GUIDE TO THE FREELANCER VISA IN DUBAI
- Author- Ridhi
- Publish Date-
WHAT ARE THE DUBAI FREELANCE PERMIT AND FREELANCE VISA?
The freelancer permit is perfect for those on a spouse or parent's visa who just need a license to work as a freelancer.
Those who are not sponsored by their parents or spouses can apply in Dubai for a freelancing visa, which is a three-year residency permit that permits them to live and work in the emirate.
WHO SHOULD APPLY IN DUBAI FOR A FREELANCE PERMIT VISA?
In Dubai, you can gain freelancer eligibility in a variety of fields:
If you're interested in performing, screenwriting, journalism, advertising, training, education adviser, customer service, or web development, you can apply for a freelance visa in Dubai.
NOTE: If you operate in the technology industry, Dubai Internet City will grant your freelance permission, followed by Dubai Media City for the media sector and Dubai Knowledge Park for the education sector.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR A DUBAI FREELANCE PERMIT
The following are some of the documents required to apply for a freelance permit in Dubai:
- The photograph was taken recently
- A copy of your passport and visa (valid for at least 8 months)
- Letter of recommendation from a bank
- Your UAE sponsor's nod of approval
IN DUBAI, HOW DO I APPLY FOR A FREELANCE PERMIT AND VISA?
In Dubai, getting a Go Freelance permission and a freelance visa is now an easy process with only a few steps. To obtain a freelance visa in Dubai, you must first obtain a freelance permit or license and register as a freelancer in the emirate.
APPLY FOR THE PERMIT ONLINE
The Go Freelance website is where you may apply for a freelance permit in the UAE. Select the Go Apply button and complete the application form as well as submit the relevant papers.
ACT IMMEDIATELY AFTER SUBMITTING THE APPLICATION
You will be contacted by email after your application has been approved, which might take up to 10-15 days after you submit it online. After that, you'll need to go to a business center in Dubai Knowledge Park, Dubai Media City, or Dubai Internet City to sign the forms and pay the fees in person. After that, you will receive an email with your Dubai freelance permit.
APPLY IN DUBAI FOR A FREELANCE VISA
You will also have access to TECOM's business service portal, AXS, which was built in partnership with the Dubai Development Authority (DDA) and allows you to access a variety of government and corporate services once you have your freelance permit. You can first apply for an establishment card through this portal, which will incur a fee. After you've gotten your establishment card, you can apply for a three-year freelance employment visa through the Dubai Development Authority (DDA).
COMPLETE THE VISA PROCEDURE FOR RESIDENCY
Within 5 to 7 working days after submitting your application for a freelancing visa in Dubai, you will receive an entry permit. You will be required to complete specific resident visa formalities in Dubai, such as your medical test, once you have your entry permit (which is valid for 60 days from the date of issue). Your residency visa will be stamped and valid for three years from the date of an issue once these formalities are completed.
IN DUBAI, THE BENEFITS OF HAVING A FREELANCE VISA
In Dubai, having a freelance permit and visa has various advantages. For starters, it gives you the freedom to work for a variety of companies. If you want to work in any of the above-mentioned fields but don't want to work a 9-to-5 job, becoming a freelancer in Dubai may be the ideal option.
Furthermore, the low cost of a freelance visa in Dubai allows you to charge much lower rates for your services. Setup expenses are substantially lower with the Go Freelance package, and no office space is necessary, allowing more freelancers to enter the market.
A freelance visa and permit in Dubai also permit you to operate as an independent contractor for enterprises throughout the UAE, as well as access to the free zone's business center.
You can even sponsor family members to come and live with you in a Dubai apartment or villa for rent if you have a freelance visa. However, keep in mind that your freelance authorization and visa do not allow you to sponsor staff.
HOW TO APPLY FOR DUBAI VISA:
- You can apply from the website of Dubai E Visa Online.
- Once you visit the website the front page will ask you to “select the citizenship country”.
- Then select “living country” of the person and click on “apply for Dubai visa”
- Then select one “type of visa” as per your plan. Then click on “proceed to apply”
- The page will direct you to fill in all your details and upload all the required documents.
- Then click on either “submit & add more applicant” or “submit & proceed to pay”
- Then the page will direct you to the payment portal and then pay the fee for the Dubai visa.
- Then the application will go for approval.
- And you can track your application status by visiting our website.
- Click on “Dubai visa status” and you can check the status.
WHY YOU NEED TO APPLY FOR DUBAI VISA FROM OUR WEBSITE:
- We have a 100% approval rate for visas, which is the greatest among all travel firms, making us more dependable.
- You can apply for an Dubai e visa online from our website.
- We complete all visa applications in approximately 4 business days, resulting in a quick visa service.
- We also work on weekends, such as Fridays and Saturdays, when most travel agencies are closed.
- You will receive an email notification for each step of the procedure that your visa is going through.
- You do not need to have another sponsor if you apply with us. We will act as your sponsor, and you will receive your visa without any problem.
- We also provide customer care support for any queries related to visa i.e. (24*7) whether it is on call, email, or chat
- we also help to solve your queries if it is related to your documents also.