dubai visa refund policy
- Author- Jazmin
- Publish Date-
Dubai is a quickly developing city on the planet. It is a city of awe, pageantry, and show. Dubai has a large number of the expatriate population. The city welcomes a large number of tourists. Dubai provides visas to people and has different processes and visa rules. It gives Dubai visa on arrival to tourists of a few countries and different types of visas to others.
READ ALSO: 30 DAYS DUBAI VISA
If you want to apply for a Dubai visa navigate to Dubai E Visa Online using your internet. It is the best website to apply for your visa. You can select your citizenship and you will find visas from which you can select one that you want. Dubai E Visa Online does not cost you more than just the original charges for the application of a visa. It will help you to apply for a visa in just three effortless steps.
Visa refund meaning: It is also called the cardholder refund. A visa refund means to take back all the transactions that you did to obtain a visa. A visa refund is done when you want to cancel your visa.
Facts about the Dubai Visa Refund Policy
The Dubai visa refund is not for the unsuccessful visas, according to the authorities of the United Arab Emirates (UAE). The Dubai visa refund policy is not always applicable. If your visa gets rejected you cannot take a refund and it will be a waste of your money. If you don't need your cash to go into vain and your Dubai visa isn't acknowledged, you have to apply for your visa from an able site.
READ ALSO: HOW TO APPLY DUBAI VISA ONLINE
If you apply for a Dubai visa online from the website www.dubaievisaonline.com. When you apply for your visa from Dubai E Visa Online the chances of your visa getting rejected reduces greatly. You can look at the reviews for yourself if you want to.
When can you apply for the Dubai visa refund policy?
As you already know that you cannot ask for a refund if your visa is rejected. If the Dubai government rejects your visa there might be some valid explainable reason for it.
You have to keep the following things in mind if you want to apply for the Dubai visa refund policy. They are:
- If you change your decision after applying for the Dubai visa and if you do not want to take the visa. You can cancel the visa in twenty-four hours. If you do so, the Dubai visa refund works, and your fees will be given back.
- If you nullify your application of the Dubai visa after one day or twenty-four hours of applying, the Dubai government will give back or repay half of your visa fees. The website or the agency pays only fifty percent of the visa fees because it deducts service fees and bank charges.
- When you cancel your Dubai visa application one day i.e., twenty-four hours, the website or the agency already forwards the application to the embassy. Hence, no visa fees are refunded.
- However, when you apply for a visa the website or agency that you select for the application, has to conduct a few procedures or services. Thus, the service fees or express service fees of USD 26 and USD 200 are not repaid. The fees paid for transactions are also not returned.
- If the embassy of the UAE itself rejects your visa application, there is no way that your money is returned. The main reason that the embassy rejects your visa application is because of your lack of proper documents.
Recent developments about the Dubai tourist visas
READ ALSO: WHAT IS THE SIMPLEST DUBAI VISA PROCESS
Many people are curious about the refund of these canceled tourist visas. A few people are doubtful if they will get another visa in replacement for the canceled one. According to the GDRFA (General Directory of Residency and Foreign Affairs), you will not obtain any visa in return or replacement of the canceled visa. You will not get back the money from your visa application.
What is the process to cancel the visa and get a refund according to the Dubai visa refund policy?
Important things are to be remembered while nullifying your visa application to obtain cash-back based on the Dubai visa refund policy. They are:
- After you cancel your visa application before one day or after twenty-four hours only, you have to apply for the refund of your visa fees.
- You need to make sure that you apply for a refund in less than a month or thirty-days of your application.
- You have to apply for the refund of your Dubai visa by navigating to the emeratech support desk.
- If you apply for a visa through online websites like Dubai E Visa Online, you can cancel your Dubai visa through it.
To apply for the Dubai visa refund policy, you have to give the details of:
- Name and mobile number
- The number on your receipt
- The number of your order and application
- Reference number of your bank
- The date of your application of Dubai visa
- Account or credit card number with the amount paid.
Frequently asked queries about Dubai visa refund policy
Question: What is the cost of nullifying the Dubai visa?
Answer: You have to pay a cost of AED 110 for nullifying the Dubai visa.
Question: Do I have to fill any form to apply for canceling my Dubai visa?
Answer: Yes, you have to fill the form number 1446 for canceling your Dubai visa.
Question: How many days will it take to process my Dubai visa cancellation?
Answer: It will take one or two working days to cancel your Dubai visa.