Complete Guide on Abu Dhabi Visit Visa
- Author- Ridhi
- Publish Date-
Abu Dhabi is one of the most famous places to visit in Emirates and Abu Dhabi Visit Visa is open for tourist from all around the world. Let us know all the details in this guide. So scroll down and read the interesting information.
INTERNATIONAL TRAVEL REQUIREMENT FOR TRAVELLING TO ABU DHABI
Travelers from the 'green' list of nations, regions, and territories must present a valid negative COVID-19 PCR test taken within 96 hours after their scheduled departure to enter Abu Dhabi. They will be required to take a second exam upon entering the emirate and self-isolate until the results of this test are received. International visitors will no longer be required to quarantine for 10 days after entering Abu Dhabi if two negative findings are obtained. For individuals staying for six days or longer, a PCR test will be required on day six, and for those staying for 12 days or more, a PCR test will be required on day 12.
READ ALSO: DUBAI VISIT VISA CHARGES FOR 3 MONTHS
Procedures for travellers from all other countries entering the emirate include the following:
- You must produce a negative PCR test result before travelling to Abu Dhabi.
- Your exam must be completed 48, 72, or 96 hours prior to your flight departure time, depending on where you are flying from. Always double-check ahead of time.
- After you've disembarked from your aircraft in Abu Dhabi, medical officials will conduct another PCR test.
- After passing the PCR test, you must register with the quarantine system. An electronic bracelet will be given to you, which you must wear for the whole ten-day quarantine period.
- The health officials will determine the best place for your quarantine. This could be your house, a motel, or a place given by medical personnel.
- A second PCR test will be required six days after your arrival in Abu Dhabi. For visitors remaining in Abu Dhabi for 12 days or more, a third PCR test will be required 12 days following their arrival.
- If you have a negative test, medical officials will remove your electronic wristband 10 days after your arrival in Abu Dhabi, allowing you to finish your quarantine period.
REQUIREMENT FOR OBLIGATORY QUARANTINE FOR TOURISTS IN ABU DHABI
HOW TO APPLY FOR DUBAI VISA:
- You can apply from the website of Dubai E Visa Online.
- Once you visit the website the front page will ask you to “select the citizenship country”.
- Then select “living country” of the person and click on “apply for Dubai visa”
- Then select one “type of visa” as per your plan. Then click on “proceed to apply”
- The page will direct you to fill in all your details and upload all the required documents.
- Then click on either “submit & add more applicant” or “submit & proceed to pay”
- Then the page will direct you to the payment portal and then pay the fee for the Dubai visa.
- Then the application will go for approval.
- And you can track your application status by visiting our website of Dubai E Visa Online.
- Click on “Dubai visa status” and you can check the status.
READ ALSO: E DNRD ONLINE REGISTRATION
WHY YOU NEED TO APPLY FOR DUBAI VISA FROM OUR WEBSITE:
- We have a 100% approval rate for visas, which is the greatest among all travel firms, making us more dependable.
- You can apply for an Dubai visa online from our website.
- We complete all visa applications in approximately 4 business days, resulting in a quick visa service.
- We also work on weekends, such as Fridays and Saturdays, when most travel agencies are closed.
- You will receive an email notification for each step of the procedure that your visa is going through.
- You do not need to have another sponsor if you apply with us. We will act as your sponsor, and you will receive your visa without any problem.
- We also provide customer care support for any queries related to visa i.e. (24*7) whether it is on call, email, or chat
- we also help to solve your queries if it is related to your documents also.