5 year multiple entry dubai tourist visa for all nationalities
- Author- Super Admin
- Publish Date-
Dubai, being one of the topmost cities to experience the largest number of tourists every year has even larger policies when it comes to Dubai visas. When we talk about a Dubai visa, it is quite easy to get confused because there are various types of visas. One of the newly discussed topics here is about the 5-year multiple entry Dubai tourist visa which is applicable for all the nationalities.
About 5-years Dubai visa
- 5-years Dubai visa has been a very recent introduction. Prior to this, tourist visas only had a validity of 30 to 90 days, be it single entry or multiple entry tourist visas.
- This announcement was made in the first week of January 2020 by the United Arab Emirates Cabinet.
- On the 6th of January, this year, the Dubai government tweeted that this amendment was approved by Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum.
- The reason why this introduction was made is that Dubai experiences over 20 million tourists every single year.
- It has easily become one of the major global tourist destinations.
How will 5-years multiple entry visa help Dubai?
- By the introduction of the 5-years multiple-entry tourist visa, it was declared that is will be made available for tourists from any nationality.
- Dubai’s tourism has been one of the prime reasons for its growing economy and announcing this step will only boost it even further.
- United Arab Emirates government planned this to lure travelers from all across the globe not only in Dubai but in all the Gulf cities.
- The main motive here is to turn all the Gulf countries into the most popular tourist destinations.
Details of 5-years multiple entry Dubai tourist visa
The maximum duration of the Dubai tourist visa: 5 years
Number of entries: Multiple
The maximum duration of stay: 6 months
What are the documents required for 5-years Dubai tourist visa?
Documents required for this type of visa is the same as your regular visa, the mandatory documents are listed below:
· Copy of your passport
· Completed application form
· Passport size photographs
· Confirmed airline tickets
How will this affect Dubai Expo 2020?
- Dubai Expo 2020 has also been one of the hot topics in the United Arab Emirates as Dubai was selected to host it this year.
- The dates have been postponed to the next year which is from 1st of October 2021 to 31st of March 2022.
- This decision of introducing 5 years multiple entry visa works hand in hand for the preparation for the Dubai expo taking place next year.
- Dubai is known for the number of tourists visiting this city every year and with such a huge event taking place in the city of Dubai, the number of tourists is going to be exponential.
- We are talking about millions and millions of people traveling from all across the country for this event.
- With the 5-years tourist visa, UAE’s status will reach its peak as they will be offering many people an opportunity to visit multiple times in a period of 5 years.
For whom was this 5 years visa introduced?
- As you must already know that Dubai is home to over 200 nationalities. This means a lot of people from other nations have come to Dubai and started a life there. This is also one of the reasons behind Dubai’s rich heritage and culture.
- A lot of the people staying in Dubai from these nationalities have their families residing outside of Dubai. With this introduction, they can come to visit Dubai multiple times without having to renew their visa every single time they leave the city of Dubai.
- The benefits of introducing the 5 years Dubai tourist visa are endless. With people having the ease to visit Dubai anytime to families reuniting and not having to worry about extending their visa or applying for a new one every single time, Dubai will flourish to excel at being one of the topmost tourist hubs in the world.
- More details about the 5 years tourist visa will be updated as soon as the government of the United Arab Emirates releases more information about the same like cost and how can you apply for it. Stay tuned to find out more about it.