90 days single entry dubai visa
- Author- Super Admin
- Publish Date-
90 days is 3 months, and this much long haul holiday can be spent by neither tourist nor business persons. So, undoubtedly it's clear that 90 days Single entry Dubai Visa is widely used by either the students or the visitors. Thus, 90 days Single Entry Dubai Visa is issued to the students or to the visitors, who wish to spend more time in their respective sponsor's house.
Dubai is a city of opportunities and amusement in not so expensive payments. The nation offers 1 month, 2 months, 3 months and year ahead courses. Thus, 90 days Dubai Visa is beneficial to the students who wanted to pursue 3-month courses from Dubai.
The staying period of 90 Days Single Entry Dubai Visa is around 90 days and the validity period of the visa lasts to 180 days. At the same time, the cost of single entry 90 days Dubai visa is 500 USD.
One can easily renew 90 Days Single Entry Dubai Visa twice with an extension of 30 days each, without living the country. 90 Days Single Entry Dubai Visa is cost-effective for long term ongoing activity in the UAE or Dubai.
To owe this visa, you must in requirement of valid visa documents to earn entry permit in the country-
Documents for non-sponsorship travelers like a tourist-
- 6 months valid passport ID
- Confirmed round trip tickets
- Proof of your confirmed hotel bookings or staying destination
- Numerous passport size photographs with strictly only white background and no any accessories
- Complete application form
- Cover letter by the applicant, wherein detailed it mentioned about the purpose of visit
- And at last, certified medical certificate
In case if you are sponsored-
Along with the non-sponsored documents, your documents for sure hefty by these following given documents too.
- Initially, the sponsor must submit the necessary paper works regarding the visa processing process to the Ministry of Human Resource and Emiratisation
- Must pay the required amount that levied on the papers
- You must have an invitation letter from your sponsor, no matter if you have a copy of it (if student, then the letter from university similarly if business personnel, from the organization and if visitor, from kin).
- Proof of sponsors labour ID or university ID
- Residential proof
Steps to apply for 90 Days Single Entry Dubai Visa-
- Click on our website Dubai E Visa Online
- Categorize your living country and citizenship country
- Select your visa type
- Click on the single entry type
- Pay the posed amount
Afterward, you received the application ID in your mail, you can track your UAE or Dubai visa status here.