Unlock Extended Stay: 90 Days Single Entry Dubai Visa in 2024
- Author- Dubai Visa Online
- Publish Date-
90 days is 3 months, and this long-haul holiday can be spent by neither tourists nor businesspeople. So, undoubtedly, it's clear that a 90-day single-entry Dubai visa is widely used by either students or visitors. Thus, a 90-day single-entry Dubai Visa is issued to the students or visitors who wish to spend more time at their respective sponsor's house.
READ ALSO: Dubai visa for Indian citizen
Dubai is a city of opportunities and amusement in terms of not-so-expensive payments. The nation offers 1 month, 2 months, 3 months, and year-ahead courses. Thus, a 90 days Dubai Visa is beneficial to students who want to pursue 3-month courses in Dubai.
READ ALSO: How to apply Dubai visa online
The 90-day stay period of a single-entry Dubai visa is around 90 days and the validity period of the visa lasts for 180 days.
One can easily renew a 90-day single-entry Dubai visa twice, with an extension of 30 days each, without living in the country. A 90-day single-entry Dubai visa is cost-effective for long-term ongoing activity in the UAE or Dubai.
READ ALSO: 48 Hours Dubai transit visa
To owe this visa, you must provide valid visa documents to earn entry permit in the country-
Documents for non-sponsorship travellers, like a tourist
- 6 months valid passport ID
- Confirmed round-trip tickets
- Proof of your confirmed hotel bookings or staying destination
- Numerous passport-size photographs with strictly white background and no accessories
- Complete application form
- Cover letter by the applicant, wherein it is detailed and mentions the purpose of visit
- And at last, certified medical certificate
READ ALSO: Dubai visa type
If you are sponsored,
Along with the non-sponsored documents, your documents are sure to be hefty with the following documents:.
- Initially, the sponsor must submit the necessary paperwork regarding the visa processing process to the Ministry of Human Resource and Emiratisation
- Must pay the required amount that levied on the papers
- You must have an invitation letter from your sponsor, no matter if you have a copy of it (if a student, then the letter from the university; similarly, if business personnel, from the organisation; and if a visitor, from kin).
- Proof of sponsors labour ID or university ID
- Residential proof
READ ALSO: 14 Days Dubai visa
Steps to apply for 90-Day Single Entry Dubai Visa:
- Click on our website Dubai E Visa Online
- Categorise your living country and citizenship country
- Select your visa type
- Click on the single entry type
- Pay the proposed amount
Afterward, you received the application ID in your mail, you can track your UAE or Dubai visa status here.