Dubai is the most popular emirate of the UAE. Dubai has become an infectious travel destination as the glittering skyline breaks record standards and cultural attractions. Thanks to the convenient and simple processing of Dubai Visa processes, Dubai is still much more represented. Dubai is one of the most expat-friendly places in the world.
Dubai offers a flexible selection of visas to facilitate your visit, education, work, tourism and transit stay. You can apply 14 Days Dubai visa at dubaievisaonline where the services are so easy to access. The 14-day visa for Dubai is chosen if you have a short visit or need to attend meetings. This visa is valid for 60 days from the date of issue. The processing time is 24-72 working hours.
Documents required to apply for a 14-day Dubai visa:
- A colour-scanned copy of your valid passport (A valid 6-month passport is required to apply for a Dubai visa.)
- A clear, front-facing passport size photo with a coloured background
At Dubai Evisa Online, the visa application process is simple and easy. You can apply for a 14-day Dubai visit visa in 3 easy steps.
The following steps show you how to apply for a 14-day visiting visa:
1. Visit Dubai Evisa Online
2. Choose your nationality and your current country of residence from the dropdown menu at the top of the page then click on the "Apply Dubai Visa" button
3. You will now reach a short and clear information table about the Dubai Visa Type. Click on the 14 days tab (single entry) and then click on "Proceed to Apply".
4. You are now on the 2-step application form that requires your details. Please pay attention to the information you provided. You need to upload a scanned copy of the above documents. At this stage, you can add a number of applicants.
5. Click the Submit and Continue tab.
6. You are now in the final stages of the 14-day Dubai Visa application process. You must make payment using your Visa card, debit card or credit card. Please be assured that you will receive confirmation of the submission of your application on your registered email ID.
7. Also, you can Track Dubai Visa Status Online once you applied for your visa.
What is an e-visa for Dubai?
The Dubai e-Visa is an official document that authorizes travel to the United Arab Emirates. This document is electronically linked to your passport.
HOW LONG CAN I STAY IN THE UAE WITH MY E-VISA?
You can stay in Dubai for a total of 30 days with your tourist e-visa.
WHEN SHOULD I APPLY FOR THIS DOCUMENT?
The UAE requires that you apply within 58 days of your scheduled arrival. However, you can apply to dubaievisaonline at any time, as we will check your application for the correctness and place your order in the queue until the right time for processing has come.
You can apply at least 24 hours before departure. If you need a visa as soon as possible, we will help you get it in a few days. At the end, we will send you the Dubai tourist visa by email.
WHAT SHOULD I KNOW IF I WANT TO BE A WOMAN AND TRAVEL TO THE UAE?
Women under the age of 18 can only apply if they are travelling with their parents. You don't need your passport to get the visa. All visas are sent via email.
As with any other passenger, you should print out a copy of your visa and bring it with you before you travel.
DOES AN E-VISA GUARANTEE THAT I WILL ENTER THE DUBAI?
Issuing an electronic visa does not guarantee entry into the UAE. The final decision is made by immigration officials at the point of entry.
HOW LONG IS THE DUBAI VISA VALID?
The Dubai visa is valid 60 days after being issued. This is a single entry visa. As already mentioned, the maximum stay is 30 days in total.
WHAT IF I TRAVEL WITH CHILDREN?
Children need their own visa to enter the UAE regardless of their age. If you are travelling with a child, you must, therefore, provide a photo, a copy of the child's passport and a birth certificate.