Dubai visa application form is an enroot way to take step-in in one of the emirates, Dubai. This is one of the most important procedures which one should complete while he/she is planning for a trip to Dubai. A country that is widely famous for its security and well-maintained infrastructure is expected high morals from its visitors.
Dubai visa application form is the elementary component of the Dubai visa without being called an applicant of this application, you are undoubtedly is not eligible for the further ongoing Dubai visa procedure. This form contains all the necessary information regarding your Dubai visa. From your personal identity information to your identity proof documents, all required information will be grasped by this application form. In short, it acts as a bridge that fulfils the gap between you and your required Dubai visa.
This form can be easily available online on the internet and one can apply online without taking hectic steps to the Dubai embassy. It will just take half an hour to complete the whole application form carefully.
How to apply for Dubai Visa Application Form?
As I mentioned earlier, you can go online to encounter this form. One can easily be reached out in our official online portal Dubai evisa online. This form is similar to your bio-data which holds some of your important documents too.
- Visit our website dubaievisaonline.com
- When the homepage opens, do choose the Citizenship and Living country in the dialog boxes and press ‘’Apply for Dubai Visa’’.
- Now, choose the visa type, either Transit visa or Tourist visa
- Afterwards, do select the period of visa along with entry type and click proceed to apply
- Now, this is the segment of Dubai visa application form, please fill this form carefully and tap submit an application
- Finally, it’s time to pay for the agency, use your preferred payment method and pay the amount.
Documents Required for Dubai Visa Application Form
- A complete application form
- 6 months valid passport
- Multiple no. of passport size photographs with white background and no accessories
- Cover letter submitted by the applicant, where you mentioned the purpose of visit
- Confirmed flight tickets in case of single entry visa
- Details of confirmed hotel bookings or staying destination must be submitted to the Dubai government
- Copy of your bank statement or International debit/credit card, as a proof, to ensure that you can spend the selected amount of days in Dubai
- Then invitation letter (copy or real) from the recognized Dubai citizen
- Initial paperwork must be submitted by the sponsor to the Ministry of Human Resource and Emiratisation, at least before the 3 hours of landing your flight
- Required payment would be paid by your sponsor
- Copy of sponsor labour ID and residential ID should be submitted to the security checkup
- Details of your sponsors resident and a letter from your sponsor revealing he/she is taking your responsibility till the date you are here
Complete your Dubai visa application form with these written documents, according to your visa type and take a mug of enjoyment every day whenever you go outside to explore the city.