dubai visa for ghana citizenship how to apply dubai visa
- Author- Dubai Visa Online
- Publish Date-
Dubai is undoubtedly one of the most popular tourist destinations in the Middle East. Millions of people from outside visit this city in the United Arab Emirates. From the tallest building to the largest mall, Dubai is known for its modern architecture and culture. Do you need a visa to go to Dubai from Ghana? If you are travelling from Ghana to Dubai, this is the complete guide to figuring out the Dubai visa requirements for Ghanaians.
Citizens from Ghana and South Africa can also apply for a Dubai visa in Ghana. They can use various types of Visas depending on their stay duration.
Types of Dubai Visas available for Ghanaians
Tourist Visas (also known as Travel Visas) are visas granted to citizens for leisure purposes. These visas guarantee stays only for a predetermined amount of time.
Types of Tourist Visas are:
30 Days (Single entry)
30 Days (Multiple entries)
90 Days (Single entry)
90 Days (Multiple entries)
A Transit visa is a visa that lasts for a brief period. Say you have a layover and you want to explore that city. Rather than spending those hours at the airport, you can use one of these visas:
48 Hours Transit Visa
96 Hours Transit Visa
How to apply for a Dubai visa in Ghana
Documents required for a UAE tourist visa from Ghana are as follows:
- A photocopy of the passport: A clear scanned copy of the country's passport showing the page with the signature is required. Include a current passport page with a photo, personal information, passport issue date and expiration date. It must be valid for six months beyond the visa expiration date.
- Travel booking: Book a return flight to your destination. Outbound tickets are airline tickets bought through a physical travel agency. They are helpful if you want to enter the country without applying for a visa or buying a return ticket. Receive verifiable one-way, round-trip and multi-city flight bookings for visa purposes.
- Invitation letter: This can be an invitation from relatives, friends or companies with details about their relationship with you. The letter can contain proof of the purpose and length of your visit, whether or not you are staying with them, details if the person is paying for your stay and evidence of their finances.
- Proof of travel: A certificate that proves that you have travelled to specific countries
Dubai visa price in Ghana
Write Your Comment