dubai visa for the citizens of egypt complete process
- Author- Super Admin
- Publish Date-
- Dubai is known for its luxury and architecture while Egypt is famous for the ancient pyramid. Both Dubai and Egypt experience a high influx of tourists every year.
- While it is simple and easy to apply Dubai visa for citizens of Egypt, there is a lot of information that you must know before you do so.
This article comprises of the answers to all your questions regarding Dubai Visa for the citizens of Egypt.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q. Is Dubai visa required for the citizens of Egypt?
While some countries are granted to enter the city of Dubai without a visa, Egypt does not fall under them.
Yes, a Dubai visa is necessary for the citizens of Egypt.
Q. Is Dubai visa on arrival available for the citizens of Egypt?
Dubai visa on arrival is available for a lot of countries with single and multiple entry of 30 and 90 days. For Egypt, Dubai visa on arrival is not available.
Q. What are the documents required for Dubai visa?
The most important documents that are required are:
Copy of your passport
Passport size photographs
Copy of your airline ticket
Visa application form
Q. How long can I stay in Dubai with Dubai transit visa?
- With Dubai transit visa, you can stay for 48 hours or 96 hours. Transit visa comes into play when you are traveling to a destination and you have a layover in Dubai.
- There’s a lot to discover in Dubai even in a single day, don’t miss out on your transit visa if you have a layover in Dubai.
Q. How much does Dubai transit visa for 30 days cost for Egypt citizens?
- Visa prices is the first thing people come to while applying for Dubai visa as traveling to Dubai can get quite expensive.
- Dubai transit visa for Egypt citizens ranges from $160 to $350 depending on a single entry or multiple entries of your visa.
Q. Can I get Dubai e visa in Egypt?
Yes, you can apply for Dubai e visa while you are in Egypt, at the comfort of your home. There are very simple steps to apply for Dubai visa online at dubaievisaonline.com
Q. Where can I find visa agencies in Egypt?
There are some Visa agencies available in Egypt, below listed are a few of them:
Address: 44, Office #G, Second Floor, Giza Street, Dokki, Giza, Cairo, Egypt.
Submission timing: 08:30 to 13:00 (Sunday - Thursday)
Passport retrieval timing: 09:00 to 11:00 on Tuesday only
Address: 696, office #1, First floor, Al Horeya Street, Lauran, From Shaarawy St, in front of American Furniture, Alexandria, Egypt
Submission Timings: 08:30 to 13:00 (Sunday - Thursday)
Passport retrieval time: 09:00 to 11:00 on Tuesday only
Q. How long does it take for your Dubai visa to be processed?
- Applying for Dubai visa online is faster than visa processing centers.
- Online it takes from 2 to 5 days whereas in visa processing centers it takes from a week to 12 days to process your visa.
Q. Are there any additional documents required to apply for Dubai visa from Egypt?
- You can carry your travel insurance and your bank account statement for the past three months with you while you apply for Dubai visa.
- These documents are not necessary but can help you speed up your visa process.
Q. How can I travel to Dubai from Egypt?
- The fastest and easiest way to travel from Egypt to Dubai is via a flight.
- An average one-way ticket from Cairo, Egypt to the city of Dubai will range from $250 - $400.
Q. How long does it take to reach Dubai from the capital of Egypt?
If you are traveling via flight, it can take you anywhere from 3 to 5 hours to reach Dubai from Cairo, the capital of Egypt.
Q. How expensive is Dubai compared to Egypt?
- There is a vast difference when we come to compare which place is more expensive.
- Dubai is known as the city of luxury. Statistics show that the cost of living in Dubai is 130% more expensive than in Egypt.
Q. What are the airlines flying from Egypt to Dubai and vice versa?
There are numerous airlines flying from Egypt to Dubai. Some of the popular ones are Egypt Air, Fly Egypt, Air Arabia Egypt, Saudi Airlines Saudia, and Saudi Gulf Airlines.
Q. What should be the passport validity if I apply for Dubai visa?
Your passport should be valid for at least 6 months from the date of entry in Dubai, UAE.
Q. Do I need a visa for my children traveling to Dubai from Egypt?
Yes, Dubai visa is required for children below 18 traveling to Dubai from Egypt. There are a few additional documents required for them too such as the parent’s consent form.
Q. How can I renew my visa in Dubai?
You can apply for the renewal of your visa when you are in Dubai by simply doing it online. We provide Dubai visa extension and visa renewal services at a conventional price.
Q. What is the currency exchange rate between Egypt currency and Dubai currency?
The currency of Egypt is Egypt Pound (EGP) and the currency of Dubai in United Arab Emirates Dirhams (AED).
The current currency exchange rate is 1 EGP = 0.23 AED
Q. What should be my weekly budget while I am in Dubai?
The weekly budget for one person in Dubai ranges from 30,000 EGP to 35,000 EGP. This includes both food and travel.
Q. How much cash can I carry from Egypt to Dubai?
You cannot carry any more than 100,000 AED with you in cash while you travel from Egypt to Dubai. If you carry more than this stated amount, you will be stopped by the immigration security at the airport.