GUIDE TO EMBASSIES IN DUBAI
- Author- Ridhi
- Publish Date-
WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY EMBASSY?
IS EACH COUNTRY REPRESENTED BY A SINGLE EMBASSY?
WHAT WORK DOES THE EMBASSY DO FOR THE CITIZENS?
WHAT HAPPENS IF THERE ISN'T AN EMBASSY?
HOW TO CONTACT UAE EMBASSY IN INDIA:
HOW TO APPLY FOR DUBAI VISA:
- You can apply from the website of Dubai E Visa Online.
- Once you visit the website the front page will ask you to “select the citizenship country”.
- Then select “living country” of the person and click on “apply for Dubai visa”
- Then select one “type of visa” as per your plan. Then click on “proceed to apply”
- The page will direct you to fill in all your details and upload all the required documents.
- Then click on either “submit & add more applicant” or “submit & proceed to pay”
- Then the page will direct you to the payment portal and then pay the fee for the Dubai visa.
- Then the application will go for approval.
- And you can track your application status by visiting our website of Dubai E Visa Online.
- Click on “Dubai visa status” and you can check the status.
WHY YOU NEED TO APPLY FOR DUBAI VISA FROM OUR WEBSITE:
- We have a 100% approval rate for visas, which is the greatest among all travel firms, making us more dependable.
- You can apply for an Dubai e visa online from our website.
- We complete all visa applications in approximately 4 business days, resulting in a quick visa service.
- We also work on weekends, such as Fridays and Saturdays, when most travel agencies are closed.
- 5You will receive an email notification for each step of the procedure that your visa is going through.
- You do not need to have another sponsor if you apply with us. We will act as your sponsor, and you will receive your visa without any problem.
- We also provide customer care support for any queries related to visa i.e. (24*7) whether it is on call, email, or chat
- we also help to solve your queries if it is related to your documents also.
READ ALSO: BEST PLACES TO VISIT IN DUBAI