plan a trip from london to dubai with dubai visa
- Author- Jazmin
- Publish Date-
London is 5,500 Kilometers away from Dubai. London and Dubai are both exhilarating cities. You can purchase and enjoy luxury in Dubai unlike in London. Dubai is different from London because of its fusion of both tradition or culture and modernity.
READ ALSO: 48 HOURS DUBAI TRANSIT VISA
Only a few flights reach or arrive at Sharjah airport. After you land at this airport you can go to Dubai by road. You can reach Dubai from London by air. You can land in the DBX- Dubai Airport. You can also reach Dubai by landing at Sharjah airport.
What are the visa requirements to go from London to Dubai?
- Dubai E Visa Online gives a Dubai visa for people of any country to Dubai. It gives a visa in three steps only. There is no special or extra money to apply for the visa using this website.
- Dubai E Visa Online has given visas to people of different nationalities with the least rejection rate. Many customers from London also took their visa using Dubai E Visa Online, even during the pandemic.
- People who are the citizens of the United Kingdom and native to London, or people with a British passport, can attain a free tourist visa in Dubai, as soon as they arrive. In such a case, when you reach Dubai from London, the immigration officer will stamp a visa on your passport.
- To obtain a visa while traveling from London to Dubai you need to carry a passport that will be valid for the next half year. If you will take a connecting flight in Dubai, your passport should be valid for a minimum of three months.
READ ALSO: DUBAI VISA FOR JORDAN CITIZENS
- People who are not the citizens of London or the United kingdom have other rules for obtaining a visa. The visa process in Dubai is based on your citizenship and the passport of the country that you have.
- If you have a passport of the nation that is in the list of visas on arrival in Dubai, you can take a visa at immigration. When you have a passport from a country that is not allowed to have a Dubai Visa On Arrival, you have to apply for a visa online.
- For applying for a Dubai visa easily, you can navigate to Dubai E Visa Online on the internet and apply by using your scanned copy of your passport, a passport-sized photograph, and flight booking. You can select the type of visa as the details are clearly visible on the website.
- If you lose your passport and want to go from London or The United Kingdom (UK) to Dubai or the United Arab Emirates, you can make use of the Emergency Travel Documents (ETD).
- You have to contact the Consulate to confirm if you need to carry your visa to Dubai from London if you do not have a passport. You can take the two-way
- Emergency Travel Documents” (ETD). It is better to examine the details about the documents that you will need for your return trip from the UAE immigration office and the GDRFA (General Directorate of Residency and Foreign Affairs) of Dubai.
What are the recent Updates to travel from London to Dubai?
The UK Foreign and Commonwealth Office (FCO) lifted the ban on travel from London to Dubai. People can go to Dubai from London without any hassle if it is an essential trip. After you go from London, you have to stay in quarantine for two weeks in Dubai. To travel from London, you have to get tested for the COVID-19. You have to carry your negative test certificate from London to go to Dubai.
READ ALSO: 14 DAYS DUBAI VISA
Recently the Dubai airport introduced rapid on-spot testing to control the spread of coronavirus. After you return from Dubai to London you have to stay in isolation again for fourteen days. A few flights also have special permission to travel from London to Dubai. You have to follow all the above-mentioned procedures while traveling from London to Dubai until the COVID-19 situation subsides.
How much time does it take to travel from London to Dubai by flight?
It takes seven hours and nineteen minutes to reach Dubai from London when you book a direct flight. The flights that are operating between London and Dubai are: British Airways KLM Air France and Emirates The cheaper flights directly from London to Dubai are offered by British Airways. The British Airways charged USD 432.
Information about the flights from London to Dubai
Several other flights go from London to Dubai. You can opt for the one that you like. There are many connecting as well as direct airplanes also. To book the first flight from London to Dubai, you can select KLM Royal Dutch. It starts at 6:30 am. If you want to take the last flight from London, you can book on British Airways which departs at 9:20 pm.
Details about the cost of the flight tickets from London to Dubai
The minimum cost to book a flight from London to Dubai is USD 422. The price can shoot up to 1,293 USD. The rates depend on the path of the flight, the time at which you are booking the flights, and the availability of flights. Direct flights are a little costlier but take less time to reach. It is ideal to book a two-way trip to save money.
Frequently asked queries
Question: When is it economical to go to Dubai from London?
Answer: It is economical to go from London in September.
Question: What is the cost of the flights from London to Dubai?
Answer: The cost of one-way flights is 259 USD, on average from London to Dubai. For a two-way trip, the average cost is USD 391.
Question: What is the distance of Dubai from London?
Answer: The aerial distance from London to Dubai is 3404 miles or 5478 Kilometers. By road, the distance is 7141 Kilometers. It will take you approximately seventy-three (73) hours to reach Dubai from London by road.
Question: When is it cheaper to travel from London to Dubai by air?
Answer: October is the cheapest month to travel by flight from London to Dubai. The average cost of the flights in October for a single way trip is 300 USD.
Stay safe and follow all the precautionary steps if you are going from London to Dubai. Book the hotels of your choice of location using Dubai E Visa Online.