GUIDE TO TOURIST VISA FOR DUBAI OR THE UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
UAE or Dubai? Which is which? Some of you may be wondering why I had to include both in the title. This benefits some people who are still confused between the two. To make it clear, the United Arab Emirates is a country with seven smaller "emirates", also known as states, and Dubai is one of them. I think one of the reasons why people think Dubai is a country is that it is a popular destination for migrant workers from around the world (yes, not just Filipinos!).
In any case, not everyone is there to find a job. Many people are there to see the world's tallest building with 259 floors, the Burj Khalifa. Some want to try the 4x4 off-road experience in the Dubai desert, others just want to experience the posh shopping, restaurants, nightlife, and UAE lifestyle. For those who want to do that, I'm here to give you step-by-step instructions on how to get a Dubai tourist visa for Philippines.
DUBAI VISA DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR PHILLIPINES
Getting a Dubai visa is fairly easy as it can only take a few days. But at first glance, it seems pretty complicated because you need to provide some documents which are mandatory.
1. Clear colour scan copy of Passport First and Last page.
2. 1 Scan Color photo.
3. Confirm Air ticket (optional)
4. Hotel Booking details. (optional)
If you have any query please contact us at +91-8178767972 or you can write to us at email@example.com
Great NEWS !! dubaievisaonline now offers Dubai Visa for Philippine Nationals! You can read the details here. All you need is your passport copy, passport and payment! The processing time is 5 days!
TYPES OF DUBAI VISA
Before you go into the details, you should find out which visa applies to you. Know exactly how long you will stay in Dubai and who will sponsor you so that you can choose the appropriate visa. Also always check the link I gave as the rules change from time to time.
Transit Visa - Dubaievisaonline process the transit visa for 96 hours, valid for 14 days from the date of issue, if applicable
- You have a valid passport and confirmed further booking to the 3rd destination
- You must leave Dubai within 96 hours of arrival or 14 days after the visa is issued
- You must have a confirmed hotel reservation in Dubai.
Visiting visa (long-term/short-term) - The visiting visa is sponsored by family members, relatives or friends. It can be obtained from a sponsor located in Dubai. The short-term visas are valid for 30 days, while the long-term visas are valid for 90 days.
Tourist Visa - The Tourist Visa is a special category of visa for visits that can be applied for by eligible individual tourists around the world. With this type of visa, you can stay in Dubai for 30 days. The visa requires a sponsor; either airlines, hotels and tour operators in Dubai.
STEPS TO APPLY DUBAI VISA FOR PHILIPPINE PASSPORT HOLDERS
- Go to our formal online website Dubai Evisa Online
- ASAP you get in touch with our homepage, do fill those asked dialog boxes.
- Afterwards, choose visa type along with the no. of visa validity days you are in need
- The section to which you are encounter now is the most important. Dubai E-visa Application form, complete this section very carefully because this is the only source that takes you to Dubai. Upload all your documents very carefully and clearly.
- This is the final action, which you ought to take, pay the required visa amount and the complete your-side visa request procedure.
1. How much is the visa fee?
It depends on what type of visa you need. Here are the Dubai Visa fees.
2. Can I work with my tourist/visiting visa in Dubai?
No way and please don't! It's illegal!
3. Can I apply for a multiple entry visa?
4. Can I extend or extend a visiting visa?
No. Visitor visas are only valid for their duration. Before expiry, you must leave Dubai and can re-enter with a new visa if you meet the requirements.
5. What are the consequences of staying?
They can have legal consequences and you may be asked to pay a fine. It is also possible that you will not receive the visa when you re-apply.
6. What if I have a diplomatic passport?
You must apply through the diplomatic channel.
7. Do I have to have travel insurance?
It is not necessary, but I always recommend getting one. You will never know what can happen on the street. Do yourself a favour!