WHAT IS THE PROCESS OF RENEWAL OF RESIDENCE VISA FOR INVESTOR
- Author- Ridhi
- Publish Date-
Temporary residency is a status given to a citizen of another country that allows them to stay in a nation for a short time. This could take the shape of a visa or a temporary residency permit for the investors. According to the kind of visa, a transitory resident can lawfully remain in the nation and operate, educate, or conduct business without being a full citizen. A residency by investment programme is another method of gaining interim and temporary residence in which you must engage in the nation for potential citizenship.
An investment programme is often a relatively easier option to get an additional residence in the nation of your choosing. Furthermore, permanent residency is a passport to citizenship.
This is important to know that Once the resident visa expires, the sponsor of the visa must reapply. A renewable visa will eventually begin residing lawfully in the Emirates without accruing penalties or risking repercussions. Once their visas expire, expatriates have 30 days to remain in the UAE, according to the UAE General Directorate of Residency and Foreigners Affairs. To know more about the renewal of residence visa for investors gets into the article.
REQUIREMENTS OF RENEWAL OF THE RESIDENCE VISA FOR INVESTORS
- A photocopy of the most recent electricity bills.
- a UAE passport that is authentic and available till the day of 6 months.
- The medical record certificate.
- A photocopy of the National Id and investor renewal form.
- 2 current passport-sized photographs with a plain background
- a hard copy of the Service Agent Agreement (for the professional license).
- A photocopy of the financial statements.
- a photocopy of the Immigrant Registration Card
- Current health coverage.
- A current colour image with a white backdrop of the sponsored individual.
- Photocopy of a passport
- A certificate of medical fitness that has been authorised by the proper authorities.
- Identification card
Renewal of the Investor/Residency Partner's Family's Permit
- The sponsor's housing lease (attested) or possession of the property
- A photocopy of the sponsor's passports and proof of residence.
- Medical Coverage
- One-year citizenship is required.
- A current colour image with a white wall of the sponsored individual.
- Photocopy of a passport
- For individuals above the age of 18, a certificate of medical certificate is issued by the authorised authority.
- Identification receipt
- The sponsor's housing lease (attested) or possession of the property.
- A copy of the sponsor's passport and proof of residence.
- Promise not to marriage, for ladies above the age of 18.
- Medical Coverage (Abu Dhabi).
- Please keep in mind that a three-year residency is necessary (as required).
WAYS TO REGISTER THE RENEWAL RESIDENCY VISA FOR INVESTORS
Set up an account by registering. Log in to Customized solutions if you have previously registered.
STEP1: Go to the Residence Permit Renewal Service page.
STEP 2: Submit an application for the renewal. Examine and update the information that was given.
STEP 3: pay the required fees. ( visa fee, service fee and another fee)
STEP 4: Submit applications for Identity card renewal.
STEP 5: Give the passport to the authorised delivery service.
STEP 6: Apply the Resid t permit Card stamp to the passport. The passport will be sent by an authorised delivery firm.
DURATION OF RENEWAL RESIDENCE VISA FOR INVESTORS
Because there are fewer visa categories for employment-based immigrant investor visas, services take longer to process. The duration of time differs from situation to situation and it can be anticipated with any consistency for particular cases. Several procedures are prolonged because registrants do not attentively follow guidelines. Some visa applications need further administration procedure, which requires months after the embassy official conducts the appointment. However, it takes a maximum of 48 hours to get renewed completely.
Residence permit applications, which are relatively published via the ICA's different social media platforms, may now be completed via the ICA website via the official ICA UAE mobile application. The ICA handles visa matters for the emirates of Abu Dhabi, Ajman, Fujairah, Ras Al Khaimah, Sharjah, and Umm Al Quwain. It has, however, been said that the UAE Government provides people with a 30-day time limit to remain in the UAE after their visa expires. To avert penalties, the residence visa should be renewed before the grace period has expired. To renew your residency permit in Dubai and the UAE.
WHEN TO RENEW RESIDENCE VISA FOR INVESTORS
While the deadline for renewing an expiring resident visa is thirty days after it expires, you may renew it between one 6 months sooner if required. You will, however, require special permission from the General Directorate of Residency and Foreigners Affairs in the emirate that granted your resident visa.