everything about the incredible dancing dubai fountain show
- Author- Jazmin
- Publish Date-
The Dubai Fountain is the world's biggest and captivating dancing fountain. The fountain is set on an artificial lake that spreads across thirty sections of the land of the man-made lake. The architecture and planning of the lake were done by WET Design which is famous for structuring fountains in Las Vegas. They initiated on the eighth of May 2009, along with the opening of Dubai Mall.
READ ALSO: DUBAI VISA FOR BRITISH VIRGIN ISLAND PASSPORT HOLDERS
Where is the Dubai Fountain found?
The esteemed fountain is situated in Downtown Dubai, close to the Dubai Mall and Burj Khalifa, in the financial center road. The Burj Khalifa is the ideal background for the fountain. It very well may be reached through the metro or bus as Dubai is all around connected by transport.
READ ALSO: WHAT ARE THE REQUIREMENTS AND COST FOR A 48 HOUR TRANSIT VISA IN DUBAI WITH A LAYOVER OF 16 HOURS
Things you would like to know about the Fountain:
- The Dubai fountain covers a large area of nearly two football grounds!
- The high power water jets can shoot up 83,000 at any time.
- The super water jets are even capable of making the water in the fountains dance while it raises, due to the high- pressure.
- The water shooters that shoot up the water are extremely powerful and can throw the water up to the height of a fifty storied building (about 500 feet high in the air)
- The lighting of the Dubai Fountain consists of 6,600 WET lights and has twenty-five projectors of color. One can see the lights of the fountain can be seen from nearly thirty kilometers away.
- Popular and the best international music. The water seems like it is dancing to the music! This is called the performance fountain and the Dubai fountain is the tallest performing fountain.
- In 2010, the designers added fire to outline the fountains just for the 2011 new year celebrations.
- The Dubai fountain is designed beautifully by setting the nozzles in five differently colored circles, surrounded by two joining arcs.
READ ALSO: DUBAI VISA EXEMPTION FOR EU CITIZENS
When can you visit the Dubai Fountain? :
- In the afternoon, the Dubai Fountain performed only two times, at 1 pm and 1:30 pm. On Fridays, the timings are changed and are 1:30 pm and 2 pm.
- In the evenings, the performance of the fountain begins every thirty minutes after 6 O'clock till 11 O clocks, every day. The performance continues for five minutes.
READ ALSO: DUBAI VISA FOR INDIANS LIVING IN POLAND
How to enjoy the Dubai Fountain?
Dubai offers both free and paid experience of watching the fountain and its performance. The most popular, crowded, and free of cost way that people enjoy the performance of the fountain is from right outside the Dubai Mall. One has to reach the place well in advance before the show begins. The pathway around the Souk Al Bahar at Downtown Dubai is another free and pleasant way to watch the Fountain. One can dine at a place there and watch it.
READ ALSO: DUBAI VISA FOR INDIANS LIVING IN THAILAND
Dubai Fountain Broadwalkâ (20 AED) People can view the Dubai Fountain from up close by paying 20 AED (United Arab Emirates Dirham). The Fountain Broadwalk is just nine meters away from the fountain and people can stand here on the floating platform and watch it. The onlookers do not just get to watch at the Fountain but can also feel it by getting drenched in the droplets of water sprayed up from the water jets. The package does not provide waterproof jackets.
READ ALSO: DUBAI CORPORATE VISA COMPLETE GUIDE
"The traditional Abra ride on the lake” (70 AED) To get even closer to the Fountain, one can book the tickets for the lake ride on the traditional boat. Booking the first row seats of the Abra. These seats are the best to enjoy the fountains. The cost of this experience is 70 AED. This experience is worth the cost.
READ ALSO: 3 DAYS DUBAI VISA TOURIST VISA DUBAI FOR 3 DAYS
"Look down from the world's tallest building " Visitors can get an incredible view of the large Dubai Fountain by looking down from the Burj Khalifa. You can also enjoy the fastest elevator ride to enjoy the view.
There are several luxury restaurants in the "Souk Al Bahara” which offer amazing food that pleases your taste buds while watching the Dubai Fountain. The restaurants are expensive and you will need to book and reserve your seats before. Other packages offer a combination of these views for different costs.
READ ALSO: DUBAI INVESTOR VISA DOCUMENT REQUIRED VISA FEES
Few restaurants that offer the best view of the Dubai Fountain are:
- Karma Kafe: One can view the Fountain from the terrace of this Asian restaurant.
- Asado: It is an Argentinian fine dining option. The brick walls of the restaurant give a medieval and enchanting look to it.
- TGI Fridays: It is a franchise and is located on the second floor of the Dubai Mall and provides a view of the Fountain.
- At.Mosphere: It offers international cuisines and a great view of the Dubai Fountain from floor number: 122.
- Thiptara: It is a romantic restaurant that offers relaxing views of the Fountain.
READ ALSO: DUBAI VISA FOR THAILAND PASSPORT HOLDERS
What is the best time to experience the beauty of the Dubai Fountain?
- Visitors can relish the Fountain later at night as the crowd decreases. The dark sky at night also highlights the show.
- Places around the Best Dubai Fountain Show: Burj Khalifa and the Dubai Mall are the top attractions around the Dubai Fountain. People can enjoy the views of the city and great sunsets from the 124th and 125th floors of the Burj Khalifa.
- The aquarium in the Dubai Mall is breathtaking with over 30,000 species in it. The aquarium provides a 360-degree view and makes us feel like we are underwater! It is a thrilling experience with marine beings playfully moving around.
- There are many more attractions in the Dubai Mall that will keep the visitors busy and entertained.
READ ALSO: ESSENTIAL DOS AND DONTS FOR DUBAI
Write Your Comment