- Author- Super Admin
- Publish Date-
The Burj Khalifa skyscraper is the tallest building in the world and one of the main attractions of the United Arab Emirates. The total area of the interior is 1 million square meters, and the area of all the glass of the building is five football fields (in order to wash them you need about three months of work). The glass of the skyscraper reflects the sun's rays, keeping the heat out of the building, The building has 57 elevators, which reach speeds of up to 18 meters per second. Creating a tower cost Dubai $ 1.5 billion.
Visitors from all around the world came to Dubai every year in order to visit Burj Khalifa but did you will need a Dubai visa to see this magnificent Building where you can explore hotel, apartments, offices and shopping centres The Atmosphere restaurant with 80 seats is located on the 122nd floor - it is the restaurant located at the highest altitude in the world. You can Apply Dubai Visa Online as it is the best way to get your visa from the comfort of your home. Dubai evisa Online provides Dubai Visa Online where the process is easy to access.
Steps to Apply Dubai Visa Online
Visit well-recognized website Dubaievisaonline.com
- When the homepage opens, do choose the Citizenship and Living country in the dialog boxes and press ‘’Apply Dubai Visa’’.
Now, choose the visa type, either Transit visa or Tourist visa
Afterwards, do select the period of visa along with entry type and click "proceed to apply"
Now, you can encounter with the Dubai visa application form, please fill this form carefully and tap submit an application
- Finally, it’s time to pay for the agency, use your preferred payment method and pay the amount.
Note: Do check at first, is you are in requirement of visa or not? if ‘Not required’ is appeared on the screen, then it means you do not require a visa for Dubai.
The main parameters of a skyscraper:
1. Burj Khalifa in Dubai - 828 meters
2. Number of floors - 163 floors
3. Construction cost is about 1.5 billion dollars.
4. The tower was built from September 21, 2004, to January 4, 2010
The Burj Khalifa Tower in Dubai is the owner of several high-altitude world records at once - for example, for the highest open observation deck and the highest restaurant in the world.
Interesting facts about the Burj Khalifa in Dubai:
1. Is the tallest building in the world and the tallest building that ever existed on earth.
2. Tower height - 828 meters; of which 180 meters are the spire, and the roof itself is at the level of 648 meters.
3. The elevator speed in the building is 10 meters per second
4. There are gold bullion vending machines in the tower (from 30 grams)
The skyscraper was originally called the Burj Dubai (Dubai Tower), but during the opening ceremony, it was renamed to Burj Khalifa in honour of the President of the UAE.
What is in the Tower
The skyscraper was originally designed as a "city in a city", so there are many different institutions inside: shopping centres, shops, hotels, private apartments and apartments, viewing platforms, swimming pools, fitness centres.
What is on different floors of the building:
1. 0-8 floors - Armani Hotel Dubai
2. 9-16 floors - luxury apartments Armani Residences
3. 17-18 - technical floors
4. 19-37 - The Residences Private Apartment
5. 38-39 - Hotel Armani Hotel Dubai
6. 39-108 - The Residences (private ultra-luxury apartments)
7. 43rd and 76th floor - pools, gyms, jacuzzi
8. 122 floor - At.mosphere restaurant
9. 124 floor - observation deck At the TOP Burj Khalifa
10. 112-154 - Corporate Offices Corporate Suites
11. 125 and 148 floors - observation deck At the TOP SKY
The skyscraper has 3 separate entrances - for tourists and visitors to viewing platforms.
Burj Khalifa Observation Deck
There are 2 viewing platforms in the Burj Khalifa skyscraper in Dubai.
At the TOP - 124-125 floor (observation deck height - 456 meters)
At the TOP SKY - 148 floors (height - 555 meters)
It is recommended to lay at least 1.5-2 hours to visit the skyscraper, but many are delayed at observation platforms for 3 hours. The stay on the 148th floor is strictly limited to 30 minutes; there are no time limits on the lower viewing platform.
How much does it cost to climb the Burj Khalifa in 2020:
124 + 125 floor (456 meters) - from 135 dirhams ($ 39) per adult ticket
124 + 125 + 148 floor (555 meters) - from 370 dirhams ($ 105) per adult ticket
From 3:30 p.m. to 7 p.m. (peak hours), the price of regular tickets is about one and a half times higher.
There are also individual types of tickets with no-line access; they cost more ($ 94).
For children, discounts are provided.
BURJA KHALIFA NOTED IN GUINNESS RECORDS BOOK AS:
- The tallest building in the world at the moment (828 m).
- The tallest building ever built in the history of mankind.
- The tallest free-standing building.
- The highest ground structure.
- The highest last floor.
- The largest number of floors (163 floors).
- The highest elevator in the world.
- The highest height of concrete injection for the building (601 m).
- The greatest concrete injection height for any structure.
- The highest observation deck in the world (555 meters).
- The highest restaurant in the world (442 meters).