How to Apply Dubai Visa for France citizens
- Author- Rose Mary
- Publish Date-
The pearl of the Middle East, Dubai is truly worth visiting and you ought to consider going.
Many individuals believe that Dubai, one of the focal points of the UAE (United Arab Emirates) is the most unlikely location they should venture out to. However, there is an attractive thing about this city that will definitely attract you to it.
Lovely, sparkly high rises, best in class structures and wonderful sea shores and sand ridges; top notch food; breathtaking comprehensive convenience choices, shopping at Dubai Mall and adrenaline filled encounters all make Dubai a fabulous traveler objective.
France citizens are requested to apply for their Dubai visa online for their entrance to Dubai. Check all the information related to Dubai visa and they can apply for Dubai visa through Dubai e visa online to get visa approval within hours and 100% customer satisfaction.
Dubai visa requirements for France citizens
While Applying for the Dubai Visa Application Keep the following document ready for their Dubai visa.
- Travelers needed a copy of France Passport for the Bio Page and a cleared copy of at least 6 months remaining validity.
- One Photo of each candidate needs to provide a clear coloured photo of themselves. Black and white photos will not be accepted and it might be a rejection of your Dubai visa.
- Travelers can type their hotel booking Details for their convenience. If they are staying with family members they need to provide proper information.
- We always recommend booking your flight once your visa gets approved.)
READ ALSO: 14 days Dubai Visa
How to select visa type
- Pick type of visa - As mentioned below choose the type of visa for Dubai entrance, depending on the purpose of your work. Travelers can choose long term visa, transit visa and tourist visa.
- Number of entry - Depends on visa type number of entries, single entry and multiple entry are allowed.
- Visa validity - It also depends on the type of visa.
- Processing time - Processing time may vary depending on visa type.
- Processing fees - Processing fee depends on the country and also visa type.
- Visa fee - Visa fee is different for different countries and may be free visa fee for some citizens.
Three types of visas are mainly available
- Tourist visa - Tourist visa is available for 30 days - single entry, 14 days - single entry, 30 days - multiple entry, 90 days - single entry, 90 days - multiple entry, 30 days - visa extension, 90 days visa extension and these are available for single entry only, 7 days visa - single entry, and dubai visa expo - single entry.
- Transit visa - Transit visa is available for 96 hours with single entry and another one is is of 96 hours, single entry with 4 to 5 processing days.
- Long term visa - Long term visa is available for 2 years long term visa and another one is available for 3 years investor visa.
Apply Dubai visa online
To apply Dubai visa online travelers must follow all the steps given below:-
1. Firstly, type your living and then citizenship country (France).
Almost all the countries for the Dubai Visa are available so choose your living and citizenship country from the list.
2. Choose type of visa
Various types of visa are as follows:- tourist visa, transit visa, long term visa. Choose a type of visa for 48 hours, 96 hours, 14 Days visa,30 Days multiple entry or single visa, 60 Days, 90 Days single entry, 90 Days multiple entries.
3. Complete Dubai Visa Application Form online
Fill Dubai visa application form online through Dubai e visa online. After filling all the documents process to upload them if multiple entries, then apply to add more documents.
4. Pay visa fee for Dubai visa
Pay Dubai visa fees by selecting payment mode such as credit card, debit card, PayPal etc. After submitting the application form travelreess needs to pay the visa fee as per their embassy.
5. Check visa status
Check your visa status after getting approval for your Dubai visa then travelers can track visa application status by downloading the application ID through the link sent in your registered email ID.
After all the process, travelers are now ready to visit Dubai.
Note:- Before applying for a Dubai e visa online travelers recheck all the filled details before submitting all the documents.
- Make sure you type all the details very carefully.
- Dubai Visa approval takes 3 to 4 days or more.
- Handwritten documents are not allowed. This mistake might be a rejection of your Dubai visa.
READ ALSO: Age Limit for working in Dubai
Travelers must follow all the detailed information mentioned above so there will be less chances of getting disapproved. Or it is recommended to apply your Dubai visa through Dubai e visa online to get 100% Dubai visa approval within hours plus 24/7 customer services.