how to apply Dubai Visa for Nigerian Citizens
- Author- Rose Mary
- Publish Date-
The Nigerian passport holders can also use the Dubai visa if their visiting has below features:
- These citizens will only reach the Dubai for the tourism and leisure
- Also they need only the single entry in the country
- They can stay in the UAE for a one month only
- They can also reach the UAE by air only through any international airports.
- Their entry in the UAE will be of 2 months of their evisa request.
Basically the online form required the tourists from the Nigeria so that they can provide the arrival date and also they have to note that the range of days will be 60 days only from the date of application.
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE DUBAI EVISA FOR THE NIGERIAN NATIONALS
The citizens have to read about requirements of the visa before submitting the application form and also the ministry of the UAE has some conditions in which the Nigerians must meet to the request the UAE electronic visa and they are given below:
- They have to posses the passport which should be issued by the government of Nigeria and it is valid for the 180 days on their arrival date in the UAE.
- They also provide the electronic image of the passport’s information page.
- You also need to supply the personal photograph of the applicant in colour only.
- They can also use the debit or the credit card so that they can pay the evisa processing fee.
- After that they can submit their evisa petition with the email account which will frequently accessed.
The citizens of Nigeria has to check carefully the validity of the passport before initiating the evisa form and if the expiry date is 6 months on the arrival date in the UAE then we request that you have to renew the passport first.
If the Nigerians are planning to visit the UAE with their families then they should note that they include their spouse, children or the relatives over 60 in a joint evisa form only and also they have to provide the additional documents such as their marriage and birth certificates.
APPLICATION PROCESS FOR THE DUBAI EVISA FOR NIGERIAN CITIZENS?
The application process for the UAE evisa for the Nigerian citizens is that the passport holders can complete the request for the visa by the online questionnaire and also they will be required to answer some questions which are simple and they can be completed in 30 minutes. These citizens are requested to share the following personal information:
- Full name
- Arrival date
- Emirate selected for their trip
- Emirates flight details
- Email address
- Date of birth
- Country of birth
- Job title
- Purpose of visit
READ ALSO: Medical Tourism in Dubai
The petitioners of the Nigeria will continue by sharing the some details of the passport such as:
- Passport number
- Passport issue date
- Passport expiration date
- Passport issuing country
STEPS OF APPLICATION FOR DUBAI VISA
The steps of application are the following:
- Firstly you have to complete the online application
- Then you have to confirm the payment
- At last you will be receiving your approved visa