guide to Dubai Visa for Netherlands Citizens
- Author- Rose Mary
- Publish Date-
Dubai is one of the internationally well-known locations regarded for tourism in 2021. It is popularly regarded for its wealthy life and excellent lifestyle withinside the United Arab Emirates (UAE) Every year tens of thousands and thousands of people from everywhere in the international community go and have a great time in Dubai.
How To Apply For Dubai Visa For Netherlands Nationals
In order to apply for a Dubai visa, Dubai E Visa Online has simplified the steps for everyone. Learn how to apply a visa without losing yourself in the process.
- Step 1: Choose your country and nationality.
- Step 2: Review the types of visas available and select the most suitable one.
- Step 3: Completing your personal information and passport.
- Step 4: Check and make any necessary changes to the files in the form.
- Step 5: Pay the fee for a Netherlands passport holder's Dubai visa.
This completes the application procedure or maybe you will get the verification alert using the mail. This smooth technique will make your visa programs without problems of your own, or you could additionally contact customer support in case you sense that it's very tough to explain all of your doubts.
READ ALSO: Smart Tips to get Dubai Visa Quickly
Dubai Visa for Netherlands Citizens
- On arrival in Dubai, a Dutch national (holder of a Dutch passport) may be given a visit visa-free charge. While going through immigration at any airport in the Dubai., the ordinary passport will be dutifully stamped with the required visa. Residents of the Netherlands can also stay for up to ninety days.
- Only the Ordinary- Foreign Policy- Service passport of the Netherlands will be accepted.
- Validity of passport: 6 months from date of departure.
- It is not feasible to enter with a temporary passport.
- Foreign spouses of Dutch citizens must get a visa or an Online Dubai E Visa before traveling, depending on their country. Please check the desk for more information if you are a non-Netherlands resident.
Foreign policy and Official passport holders
Please follow the steps outlined below to obtain the ideal visa:
- Fill out the online visa application form: (It is required that the application be typed.)
- Send in copy of original passport that is valid for at least six (6) months from the date of application and is signed with the holder.
- Scanned passport. (1st Page of the passport)
- Send genuine passport photographs (4 cm – 6 cm) on a white background.
- A legitimate verification must originate from a government agency, an embassy, or a United Nations-affiliated organization. The verbal observation must include the following information: name, status, passport type and number, reason for visit, date of departure from the Netherlands, date of arrival in the Dubai, and time spent in the Dubai.
- Send your application form and the vital necessities cited above with the aid of using e-mail to Dubai E Visa Online.
- When we receive approval from the House government, we will notify you using the e-mail address you provided in your application form.
READ ALSO: How to Check Dubai Visa Status Online
Rules and conditions
- Visa fees must be paid at the time of application.
- There are additional visa processing fees.
- The fee of a visa is not refundable.
- If the visa has been issued and used, the fee is nonrefundable.
- The processing time for a visa is three to four days.
- Immigration clearance is required for entry into Dubai.
- Except for the 96-hour and 48-hour transit visas, which are valid for 30 days from the date of issuance, all visas are valid for entry into Dubai for 60 days from the date of issue.
Write Your Comment