Dubai Visa For Ivory Coast
- Author- Rose Mary
- Publish Date-
UAE's second largest emirate, Dubai, is a truly multicultural town with nationalities drawn from almost 200 different countries. Once a small fishing village inside the Arabian Gulf, Dubai is now one of the most cosmopolitan towns in the world. There is an air of opportunity and innovation in Dubai, whether it is along the banks of the Creek or at the top of the Burj Khalifa, the world's tallest building. Moreover, with extraordinary coastlines, amazing desert landscapes, and incredible cityscapes, reminiscences are waiting to be made.
Visa processing time is about three to four running days. Entry into Dubai is difficult for immigration approval. All visas are legitimate to go into Dubai for 60 days from the date of issue, besides the ninety-six-hour and forty-eight-hour visas, that are legitimate for 30 days from the date of issue.
You can follow for a Dubai Visa online as nicely which saves you a variety of trouble.
Expiry day for every kind of Dubai E Visa
- For Transit 48 hour single access eVisa, the validity is 14 days from the date of issuance. Applicants are allowed to live for a maximum of forty eight hours.
- For Transit 96 hour single access eVisa, the validity is 14 days from the date of issuance. Applicants are allowed to live for a maximum of ninety six hours (four days).
- For Business 14-day single-access eVisa, the validity is 14 days from the date of issuance. Applicants are allowed to live for a maximum of 14 days.
- For Tourist 30-day single-access eVisa, the validity is 60 days from the date of issuance. Applicants are allowed to live for a maximum of 30 days.
- For Tourist 30-day multiple-access eVisa, the validity is 60 days from the date of issuance. Applicants are allowed to live for a maximum of 30 days.
- For Tourist 90 day single-access eVisa, the validity is 60 days from the date of issuance. Applicants are allowed to live for a maximum of ninety days.
- For Tourist 90 day multiple-access eVisa, the validity is 60 days from the date of issuance. Applicants are allowed to live for a maximum of ninety days.
READ ALSO: Dubai Visa Types
Visa costs for Dubai E Visa are two types of fees: a visa price and a processing fee. The processing fee is charged for assisting you in obtaining a Dubai E Visa as soon as possible.
Government price is charged via means of the coverage of the Government of Dubai.
Dubai E visa online is the most convenient way to apply and travel.
Dubai Visa for Ivory Coast
If you reside in the Ivory Coast and want to travel to Dubai, an internet platform provides your very best chance & is the best option in the event that you want to get your visa. Online platforms are tremendously skilled in getting Dubai visit visas so that you can relax & plan for your Dubai trip. They will do the excellent planning for you and get the earliest appointment for you to post the files to the Embassy.
READ ALSO: Dubai visa fees
How to get a Dubai Visa for Ivory Coast?
Dubai E Visas can be used for a wide range of purposes, such as tourism, recreation, sightseeing, informal meetings with friends and family, and informal business trips. Additionally, overseas nationals wishing to travel to Dubai must possess a valid passport and a valid Dubai E Visa. Keeping up with this trend, we offer an E Visa application service for Dubai in four simple steps:
In order to make an application, you need to choose your nationality and your current residence from the drop-down menu on the home page. An extensive list of nations will help you choose easily. By making this feature you may get a bit of concise and clean records approximately your necessities.
Step 2 -
You are seeing a clean and complete window that provides clear information on what's necessary and the cost. You may see the entire records on necessities and fees.
During this process, you will be required to fill out the easy and smooth application form. You can upload candidates even as you fill in your correct information on this single form. The records are highly protected and guarded as we exercise excellent safety standards.
The very last stage allows you to add files and gives you a payment link to submit your payment. Your debit card number or credit card number is secured from any unauthorized access. Once you make the payment, you will receive an acknowledgment email to the email address you registered with. You will quickly obtain your acceptance for your email id.
READ ALSO: How to check Dubai Visa Status Online
Documents Required for Dubai Visa for Ivory Coast
The following documents are required in order to apply Dubai Visa for Ivory coast:
- Passport copy (6 months valid)
- Dubai Residence Visa copy (6 months valid)
- NOC Letter from the company/Trade License Copy
- 6 Months Bank Statement
- 2 Passport Size Photo with white background
- Emirates ID copy.