dubai visa for indian citizen living in south africa
- Author- Dubai Visa Online
- Publish Date-
Living in South Africa and wondering whether I need a Dubai visa to travel to this place? Then the answer is yes. Being an Indian you have to apply for a Dubai visa for Indians living in South Africa. This will let you travel from South Africa to Dubai with just the Dubai visa and the other documents you must show at the airport. For this Dubai E Visa Online will help you get an idea of what documents you need and how to apply for a Dubai visa. With just this information you can just follow some steps and finish the process of application.
Q. Is there any way an Indian living in South Africa can get a free employment visa to work in Dubai?
Yes, there is a way you can get a free employment visa to Dubai but for this, you will have to get a job at one of the companies that have been registered in Dubai. This also means that your visa must be sponsored by the company only then you can go on a free visa.
Q. If it is the holiday season in Dubai and I am an Indian wishing to get a visa on arrival, will it be possible to get one?
If you are worried whether you will get a Dubai visa on arrival at the Dubai international airport during the holiday season, then you have no worries to be taken as you can definitely get a visa on arrival.
Q. What are the tourist visa options and how many entries can I get if I am willing to go from South Africa to Dubai if I am an Indian applying for a visa?
If you are an Indian applying for a Dubai visa and wishing to travel to Dubai from South Africa, then you can get the following options:
- 14 days tourist visa with a single entry: This visa will let you stay for 14 days in Dubai with a single entry being available.
- 30 days tourist visa with a single entry: This visa with about 30 days stay validity and a single entry being allowed.
- 30 days tourist visa with multiple entries: You can get 30 days to stay in Dubai and enter multiple times in the country.
- 90 days tourist visa with a single entry: This visa will let you stay for 90 days in Dubai and will also let you get into the country only once.
- 90 days tourist visa with multiple entries: This visa will let you stay for 90 days with many chances to enter the country once you exit until its validity is still there.
Q. If I am an Indian living in South Africa which means that I have a South African residential visa but I will be transiting through Dubai soon so will I need a Dubai transit visa to be taken before the transiting through Dubai?
Even if you have a South African residential visa and you are Indian transiting through Dubai, you will still have to take a Dubai transit visa as the South Africa visa that you have will not be enough for you to get through the Dubai transit. You can have a 48 hours Dubai transit visa or a 96 hours Dubai transit visa depending on the length of stay in Dubai.
Q. Will processing of visa that is done through Dubai E Visa Online takes more time than a visa that will be processed through visa processing centers in UAE?
A visa that has been applied for through Dubai E Visa Online will take only about five to seven days for the processing to be complete however a visa that has been applied for through visa processing centers in UAE might take slightly longer than what you expect.
Now that you have got information on how to get a Dubai visa for Indians residing in South Africa, you can go ahead to get one.