dubai techno park free zone
- Author- Dubai Visa Online
- Publish Date-
The Dubai Techno Park Free Zone is the most cosmopolitan and the flourishing Emirates in the entire United Arab Emirates (UAE). The Dubai Government makes constant efforts for the development and the growth of the technology and the innovation on board. The DTP is said to be part of the Dubai Industrial Zone. It is still under the construction grounded in more than 21 million sq. ft. meters of land. Its main purpose is to cultivate a sense of innovation in Dubai. It will also enable the local and foreign investors who are interested to invest in modern infrastructure and technology.
Moreover, the greatest companies from all across the globe have already made their mark in Dubai Techno Park as well.
- The DTP is also a member of the Economic Zone World, which basically works under the Dubai World, which is one of the enormous companies in the world.
- The Dubai TP is the platform is for the development of the standards of the people. It also has the main aim to provide a flexible work environment for companies in the dimensions of technology production.
- The Dubai TP is also known as the National Industrial Par. It was formed by a decree which the Ruler of Dubai issued on March 7, 2016. It had the main focus on the manufacturing and the trade industries.
- The DTP provides the housing for more up to 60,000 residents and the Employment opportunities for about 1,33,000 employees in the mighty land of Dubai.
Benefits of Setting up Business in the Dubai Techno Park (DTC) Free Zone:
- Freedom of the return on the capital and the investment.
- 0% Tax Rates on the Corporate Tax.
- 100% ownership of the industrial units in the free zone company or the branch of the foreign company.
- No restrictions on the currency.
- The ease of getting visa services.
- The best solution of multi-dimensions into one only like government services and the licensing services.
- The long-term lease agreement for up to 15 years.
- It has the best tactful location near the Jebel Ali Airport, which gives the immense advantage of the convenient air-connectivity as well.
- You also have easy access to seaports and sea transportation.
- Also, the best road connectivity is also there, having the 8 entry points.
Which Legal Entities are Permitted in the Dubai Techno Park (DTC) Free Zone:
Limited Liability Company:
- It should have shareholders from 2 to 50.
- The required minimum share capital is AED 3,00,000 which has to be equally divided into the shares of the AED 100 minimum face value.
- Also, 51% of the shares should be held by the local sponsor.
- It is formed according to the Federal Civil Transactions Law No. 5 of 1985 with the amendments as well.
- It is the best fit for all the activities which are relating to the acquired information, intellectual faculties, or the use of any skill.
- Also, professional companies may be owned 100% by foreign members.
The Sole Establishment (Industrial/Communication):
- It is owned by those people who are basically authorized and responsible for the business operations.
- It is a must that the owner is a Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) national.
The Branch Company:
- Branch of a Free Zone Company (FZCO)
- Branch of a Free Zone Establishment (FZE)
- Branch of a Foreign Company
- Branch of a Limited Liability Company
- Branch of a GCC Company having the mother company with 100% shares.
- Branch of a Sole Establishment which is based in the Emirates of Dubai.
Which are the types of Licenses in the Dubai Techno Park (DTC) Free Zone?
- Industrial License: allows you to do the production of any kind of technological products or the assembling of the products in Techno Park.
- Professional License: allows you to carry out any of the activity which is relating to the technology or the professional activities.
- Trading Activities License: allows you to get involved in the activities of the import, export, storage, or the distribution of the tech items.
So, the Dubai Techno Park (DTP) is not only crafted to create and build different technologies for the generation but also for economic development. Setting up your business would be the best decision that you can take and help grow your business here to the most.