dubai solo female travel everything you need to know
- Author- Jazmin
- Publish Date-
Dubai is a very enthusiastic city and luxurious. It is a metropolitan that has all the cultures and traditions blended in it along with modernity. Dubai will never let you feel alone or left out. The city offers different things for everyone of different personalities or likings. Dubai always has an active and vibrant look to it. There are things in Dubai that will enchant you.
READ ALSO: HOW TO APPLY DUBAI VISA ONLINE
Do you wish to apply Dubai visa after reading all the good things about Dubai? Navigate to Dubai E Visa Online and you will find many options from which you can select the best type of visa for you. Apply it effortlessly using the website and thus you will make sure that the visa application is not denied.
What are the advantages of solo travel in Dubai?
Low crime rate:
Dubai is one of the safest places in the world. The crime rate is very low. Punishments for many offenses are very severe in Dubai and hence it is the safest.
Friendliness of the people in Dubai:
People in Dubai are very hospitable and sociable. You can enjoy every place in Dubai as the locals and people around you will greet you with respect and friendliness. You might never realize that you did a solo trip sometimes.
You can explore alone without anyone else asking you to change your plans. You can visit all the places and do all the things that suit your needs. Dubai is a city that has many activities for everyone and you cannot completely enjoy it unless you are with a person with the same interests as you.
READ ALSO: 90 DAYS MULTIPLE ENTRY DUBAI VISA
Dubai has excellent transportation facilities managed by the Road Transport Authority (RTA). As a solo traveler, you can reach any place easily without any hassle. This is one of the main reasons why Dubai is heaven for solo travelers.
You will surely find culture or food close to your native land:
Dubai is a melting pot of various cultures and people from different nations. You will not be homesick in Dubai as you will find flavors from your country as well.
READ ALSO: 96 HOURS DUBAI TRANSIT VISA
Solo travelers can find accommodation in a budget:
Dubai is usually a very luxurious and expensive destination. When you go as a solo traveler, you can find hostels and accommodation which may be pocket friendly.
Activities that you can do alone:
Dubai has many activities and festivals that you can enjoy alone. You will not need a partner or fellow traveler to go to Dubai. It is a very solo-travel-friendly-city.
READ ALSO: 14 DAYS DUBAI VISA
During your solo travel in Dubai, one can also book tour packages and hotels in advance so that he or she does not have to inquire much about directions. If you want to book tour packages and accommodation as a solo traveler, you can check Dubaievisaonline which is effective and elucidates your tour package by mentioning the price range.
How do I meet people in Dubai while on a solo trip?:
Solo travel involves a lot of uncertainty and exhilaration. If you are someone who enjoys culture, destination, and food you will enjoy meeting people in Dubai while on a solo trip. Here is a list of six very easy ways to meet people in Dubai on your solo trip:
- One can meet people in Dubai by getting in contact with Instagram or social media pages. One can get in touch with friends or locals online and take a tour of the city with a newly-made local friend.
- You can meet people of your country in Dubai through friends of friends or your acquaintances.
- Hostels are the cheapest form of renting a room in any travel destination. Dubai has a few hostels where one can share a room with another tourist or a group. One can thus meet many people in hostels.
- Group activities or occasions present similarly invested people. A couple of gatherings or social exercises like stargazing or dune bashing. An independent voyager gets the opportunity to meet the individuals and exchange their contemplations and travel stories.
- Dubai hosts a lot of events and festivals. These events are full of people and one can meet many fellow travelers here. A solo traveler gets a chance to meet people from all countries and different kinds of tourists by going to such festivals.
- Dubai has an unbeatable social culture. Partying places like pubs can also be a place where a solo traveler can meet people in Dubai.
One just needs to be friendly, easy-going, and adventurous, or open-minded to meet people in Dubai while on a solo trip! Remember to follow all the rules of Dubai while meeting people there.
READ ALSO: DUBAI VISA FOR CITIZENS OF SRI LANKA