Dubai Full Canal Boat Tour Guide
- Author- Ridhi
- Publish Date-
The Dubai Canal is a man-made waterway that opened on November 9, 2016, after being unveiled on October 2, 2013. One commercial centre, four hotels, 450 restaurants, luxury apartments, walkways, and cycle routes make up the canal side-walk. It's a three-kilometre (1.8-mile) project that runs from Business Bay to the Persian Gulf via Safa Park and Jumeirah. The width varies between 80 metres and 120 metres (393 ft). It is 6 metres (20 feet) deep and is crossed by bridges that are 8 metres (26 feet) high. It creates new public spaces and facilities totalling 80,000 square meters/86 square feet, including private boat marinas and a commerce centre near the canal's entrance.
Three pedestrian/bicycle bridges span the canal, including the Bridge of Tolerance, which was christened on November 15, 2017 by His Highness Shaikh Mohammad Bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Vice-President and Prime Minister of the UAE and Ruler of Dubai.
Ride a water taxi across Dubai Creek to the Gold and Spice Souks then take a sightseeing drive around Dubai's landmarks, including the Burj Al Arab and Al Fahidi area. Then, on an Arabian 'dhow' boat down the Dubai Water Canal, enjoy a buffet dinner, live entertainment, and the city lights.
THINGS TO DO AT DUBAI FULL CANAL BOAT TOUR:
Simply board the dhow (Arabic boat) and sail while relaxing with an international buffet dinner, taking in sites like the Burj Khalifa and the canal's lit waterfall bridge. There will be live entertainment and a limited number of beverages available.
- A seat on a Dubai Water Canal dhow dinner cruise must be reserved in advance.
- In one boat trip, see the floodlit sights of Deira and Downtown Dubai.
- View the Burj Khalifa and other landmarks while sailing beneath a waterfall bridge.
Dinner, performance, select drinks, and hotel transfers comprise a full evening out.
HOW TO REACH DUBAI CANAL BOAT TOUR:
1. Drive a car to reach the destination
By car, the best route to get to the Canal is to drive along Shaikh Zayed Road towards the Dubai World Trade Centre. There is an exit next to the St. Regis Hotel before ever reaching the newly raised section of the roadway. Take this exit to drive beneath Shaikh Zayed Road, where you can park your car beneath the bridge. There are parking fees.
2. Taking the Metro
The Metro is the quickest and most cost-effective way to get to the Canal. Take the Metro to UAE Exchange MS and get out at Business Bay, no matter where you are in the city. Cross the bridge and walk to the Shaikh Zayed Road Bridge on the opposite side of the road. A lift will be located next to the promenade and will take you directly into the centre of the Canal.
READ ALSO: Guide to Freelancer visa in Dubai
THINGS TO KNOW ABOUT DUBAI CANAL BEFORE VISITING THERE:
- There are charging stations everywhere.
- The Canal's streetlights are solar-powered.
- Paid parking is available beneath Shaikh Zayed Road.
- The waterfalls begin about 8:00 p.m. and last till 10:00 p.m.
HOW TO APPLY FOR DUBAI VISA:
- You can apply from the website https://www.dubaievisaonline.com/
- Once you visit the website the front page will ask you to “select the citizenship country”.
- Then select “living country” of the person and click on “apply Dubai visa”
- Then select one “type of visa” as per your plan. Then click on “proceed to apply”
- The page will direct you to fill all your personal details and upload all the required documents.
- Then click on either “submit & add more applicant” or “submit & proceed to pay”
- Then the page will direct you to the payment portal and then pay the fee for the Dubai visa.
- Then the application will go for the approval.
- And you can track your application status on visiting our website https://www.dubaievisaonline.com/
- Click on “Dubai visa status” and you can check the status.
TYPES AND VALIDITY OF DUBAI VISA:
- 30 days- Tourist visa (single entry)- validity 59 days
- 30 days- Tourist visa (multiple entry)-validity 59 days
- 90 days- Tourist visa (single entry)- visa validity 59 days
- 90 days- Tourist visa (multiple entry)- visa validity 59 days
- 2 years long term visa (multiple entry)- visa validity 2 years
- 3 years investor visa (multiple entry)- visa validity 3 years
- 48 hours transit visa (single entry)- visa validity 38 days
- 96 hours transit visa (single entry) – visa validity 30 days
NOTE: Processing time of visa is 3-4 days (in tourist visa), 4-5 days (in transit visa),10-12 days (in long term and investor visa)
READ ALSO: Biking around Dubai
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR DUBAI VISA:
- A valid passport whose validity should be left for at least 6 months from the date of travelling from the country.
- A Passport sized colored photo.
- Accommodation / staying address where person is going to stay.
- Return ticket from Dubai.
- A passport should have at least 4 blank pages.