Complete guide to Age Limit for Working in Dubai
- Author- Ridhi
- Publish Date-
IN DUBAI, WHAT IS THE LEGAL WORKING AGE?
The UAE's minimum working age is 18, although, under the Labour Law, a 15-year-old can work after getting formal permission from his legal guardian and may be able to do light work during the day and work a maximum of six hours each day.
IN DUBAI, WHO CAN APPLY FOR A WORK VISA?
Whether or not ex-pats require a Dubai work visa is determined by three factors. You'll require one if:
- While you are still in your home country, you have been hired.
- When you are in Dubai on a visit visa or a tourist visa, an employment chance arises.
- You are currently employed in Dubai and wish to change employers.
READ ALSO: BUSINESS IN DUBAI
REQUIREMENTS FOR A WORK PERMIT IN DUBAI
To get a work visa in Dubai, you'll need the following documents:
- Photographs should be taken against a white backdrop.
- A copy of your passport (which is valid for at least six months)
- For the employment, a copy of your educational certificates is required (this has to be attested by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in your country)
You must also pass medical fitness exams at government-approved health centres in Dubai in addition to the Dubai work permit visa requirements. This is required for both new work visa applications and renewals. To check for pulmonary tuberculosis, you'll need to take a blood test and have a chest x-ray.
IN DUBAI, HOW DO I APPLY FOR A WORK VISA?
- One of the most important things to remember when working in the UAE is that the employer is responsible for obtaining the work visa or employment authorization. As an employee, you do not apply for such visas or permissions on your own.
- It's time to move on to the next phase after you've found the ideal opportunity. In Dubai, work licences are issued by the Ministry of Human Resources and Emiratisation (MoHRE). This permission must be applied for by your employer, who will then convert it into a legitimate residency visa. The work permit permits you to enter the UAE and work once you have received your residency visa. This licence is only good for two months. Your employer will be responsible for arranging legalities such as medical testing, Emirates ID, Labour Card, and residency visa at this time.
HOW TO APPLY FOR DUBAI VISA:
- You can apply from the website of Dubai E Visa Online.
- Once you visit the website the front page will ask you to “select the citizenship country”.
- Then select “living country” of the person and click on “apply for Dubai visa”
- Then select one “type of visa” as per your plan. Then click on “proceed to apply”
- The page will direct you to fill in all your details and upload all the required documents.
- Then click on either “submit & add more applicant” or “submit & proceed to pay”
- Then the page will direct you to the payment portal and then pay the fee for the Dubai visa.
- Then the application will go for approval.
- And you can track your application status by visiting our website.
- Click on “Dubai visa status” and you can check the status.
WHY YOU NEED TO APPLY FOR DUBAI VISA FROM OUR WEBSITE:
- We have a 100% approval rate for visas, which is the greatest among all travel firms, making us more dependable.
- You can apply for an Dubai e visa online from our website.
- We complete all visa applications in approximately 4 business days, resulting in a quick visa service.
- We also work on weekends, such as Fridays and Saturdays, when most travel agencies are closed.
- You will receive an email notification for each step of the procedure that your visa is going through.
- You do not need to have another sponsor if you apply with us. We will act as your sponsor, and you will receive your visa without any problem.
- We also provide customer care support for any queries related to visa i.e. (24*7) whether it is on call, email, or chat
- we also help to solve your queries if it is related to your documents also.