everything to know about dubai visit visa charges for 3 months
- Author- Ridhi
- Publish Date-
If you are interested to go Dubai then you can apply for the visa online also. This visa can be single as well as the multiple entry ones.
The visa for the single entry 90 days visa has been allowed you for the single entry and you can stay for 9p days from the date of arrival to departure. Basically, this entry is best for the people whose family is living in Dubai or if they have made a plan for travel around the UAE, so this is best for them. When you are completed your 90 day tenure then you can extended twice for 30 days each for a fee of 400 USD each time and the validity of the 90 days Dubai tourist visa is 58 days from the date of issue.
READ ALSO: DUBAI VISA FOR INDIANS LIVING IN BAHRAIN
The people can also apply for the Dubai visa online for 90 days with the multiple entry in which you van enter and exit the UAE multiple times within the 90 days of a span. This visa has an entry validity of 58 days from the date of issue.
Now we will discuss about the fees of the 90 days Dubai visa which is described below:
90 DAYS DUBAI VISA FEES:
If we want to apply for the standard single entry visa then its fees is 400 USD. The service charge and the tax has been included in this 90 days Dubai visa fees whereas if you want to apply for the multiple entry visa then its fees is 600 USD.
READ ALSO: SKYPE AND WHATSAPP IN DUBAI
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR THE 90 DAYS DUBAI TOURIST VISA:
Here, I will tell the list of documents which will required for the application of Dubai tourist visa whether it is single entry or multiple entry.
- You have to give the confirmed return flight tickets to Dubai and back.
- You need to share the first and the last page of the passport provided and it should be scanned and it has a validity for the minimum of 6 months.
- You also have to give the coloured photocopy of the passport size photograph and it should be taken in a white background.
- At last you have to give the scanned colour photocopy of the PAN card.
READ ALSO: DUBAI VISA AND EMIRATES ID RENEWAL PROCEDURE AFTER THE EXPIRY
The price of Dubai visa fees includes the following:
- Medical insurance has been included and it should be cover the coronavirus and everything
- It also includes the service charges
- All the taxes have been included
Basically, it depends upon the purpose of the planned visit and the duration of the trip, you can apply for the 14 days or 30 days means short term or 90 days means long-term Dubai visa (single & multiple entry). You can also apply for the Dubai visa online from Dubai E Visa Online.
Write Your Comment