know about What is a Dubai Tenancy Agreement
- Author- Ridhi
- Publish Date-
ABOUT TENANCY CONTRACT IN DUBAI
A tenancy contract Dubai, also known as a rental agreement, is a legally enforceable contract that allows a renter to use a property for a specific purpose and for a set amount of time. The lease agreement spells out all of the lease terms as well as the parties mutually agreed-upon expectations and obligations. In Dubai, having a documented rental agreement helps to avoid misunderstandings and future issues.
DUBAI TENANCY AGREEMENT
In Dubai, a tenancy contract is the most significant tool for regulating the rental property market. As a landlord or tenant in Dubai, understanding rental contracts and the rights and obligations linked to them can help you avoid ambiguities, errors, and potential repercussions.
READ ALSO: 14 DAYS DUBAI VISA
PROCESS TO DOWNLOAD A DUBAI TENANCY CONTRACT
The basic rental contract in Dubai can be downloaded from the official website of the Dubai Land Department. The tenancy contract can be downloaded via the Dubai REST app by both landlords and tenants.
This tenancy contract form is completely customizable and accessible in Arabic and English. Landlords and tenants both can add or change any unique terms they choose in their rental agreement.
The following are included in the normal tenancy contract in Dubai:
- Legislation that governs
- Landlord's responsibilities
- Tenant's responsibilities
- Conditions of the contract
- Registration with Ejari
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR A DUBAI RENT CONTRACT
The following documents are required to prepare a rent contract in Dubai:
- Emirates Identification Card
- A copy of your passport (landlord and tenant)
- A photocopy of a current residency permit
- A security deposit cheque
- A check for the fee paid to the agency
INFORMATION CONTAINED IN A DUBAI TENANCY CONTRACT
The tenancy contract under the Ejari system follows a uniform format. To use this format, landlords and tenants must include the following information in their contract:
- Tenant's name and contact information
- The landlord's name and contact information
- Use of the property
- The address of the property, its location, the name of the structure, and its size
- The plot number of the property
- The DEWA premise number
- Amount of rent that has been agreed upon
- Amount of the security deposit
- The contract's signing date
- Duration of the contract
- The payment method
RIGHTS OF TENANTS IN DUBAI
- The tenant is entitled to a property that is in good working order and comfortable to live in.
- Unless the contract states otherwise, any upkeep and restoration of the property to make it comfortable to live in should be done by the landlord.
- The tenant has unrestricted access to the property. Any improvements made by the landlord must not interfere with the tenant's planned use of the property.
- Even if the rented property is transferred to a new owner during the length of the renter's tenancy contract, the tenant is legally allowed to live there.
- The tenant has the right to contest an arbitrary rent increase that does not follow RERA's Rent Increase Calculator.
- Any anticipated tenancy contract revisions must be communicated to the tenant in writing 90 days before the contract expires.
READ ALSO: DUBAI VISA FOR SOUTH AFRICAN CITIZENS
HOW TO APPLY FOR DUBAI VISA:
- You can apply from the website of Dubai E Visa Online.
- Once you visit the website the front page will ask you to “select the citizenship country”.
- Then select “living country” of the person and click on “apply for Dubai visa”
- Then select one “type of visa” as per your plan. Then click on “proceed to apply”
- The page will direct you to fill in all your details and upload all the required documents.
- Then click on either “submit & add more applicant” or “submit & proceed to pay”
- Then the page will direct you to the payment portal and then pay the fee for the Dubai visa.
- Then the application will go for approval.
- And you can track your application status by visiting our website.
- Click on “Dubai visa status” and you can check the status.
WHY YOU NEED TO APPLY FOR DUBAI VISA FROM OUR WEBSITE:
- We have a 100% approval rate for visas, which is the greatest among all travel firms, making us more dependable.
- You can apply for an Dubai e visa online from our website.
- We complete all visa applications in approximately 4 business days, resulting in a quick visa service.
- We also work on weekends, such as Fridays and Saturdays, when most travel agencies are closed.
- You will receive an email notification for each step of the procedure that your visa is going through.
- You do not need to have another sponsor if you apply with us. We will act as your sponsor, and you will receive your visa without any problem.
- We also provide customer care support for any queries related to visa i.e. (24*7) whether it is on call, email, or chat
- we also help to solve your queries if it is related to your documents also.