is it worth to get a dubai visa on arrival
- Author- Vijaya
- Publish Date-
An E-Visa allows people to apply for a visa online. With an E-Visa, people can submit the application form and all required documents in a digital format, making it significantly faster and easier to process than with traditional paper visas. A Visa on Arrival can be obtained only by reaching the destination. but you do need to purchase your plane ticket in order to travel before your physical passport can get stamped with a visa at your destination.
READ ALSO: GOVERNMENT SERVICES IN DUBAI
VISA ON ARRIVAL
Visa on Arrival is a popular option for tourists visiting Dubai. However, there are some drawbacks to this type of visa which should be considered before making the decision to use it.
On an official letter, you may find the name of someone who you never knew. They approve bulk letters by a group of people. The Immigration Dept wouldn't be having enough time to sign each letter individually.
Obtaining a visa stamp at the airport, the process requires waiting in line for more time. For large-scale occasions such as the airport's influx of passengers, the duration depends on how many people are there.
If you are travelling on a tourist visa and decide to extend your stay in Dubai, you will have to apply for a new visa. This can be very time-consuming and may not be worth the hassle if you only plan on staying in the city for a short period of time.
E VISA BENEFITS
The E-Visa is a form of visa that allows travellers to apply for visas online and by using Dubai E-Visa Online, one can easily complete the process and get visa approval in just a few days. You must express your intent clearly in the application and submit all required documents on time. Since there is no going back after submitting an incomplete form, it is important to do so correctly!
One way to speed up the visa application process is by applying online. After making your customs, you can complete your application without ever having to leave the office. You can apply for an E-Visa in less than 20 minutes--a process that takes hours otherwise. To qualify for E-Visas, ensure that you have filled in all the travel information correctly and uploaded all the required documents.
As we have seen that Evisas are the best way to get a visa on time, then you should consider getting an online visa from Dubai E Visa Online. We make the process easy and fast. You can apply online and get your visa in just a few days. You don't have to wait any longer period of time to get your visa done since the online application takes only minutes to complete. And if you run into any trouble, our professionals will be there to help.
READ ALSO: DUBAI VISA FOR CITIZENS OF GERMANY
The documents required for an online Dubai visa application vary depending on your country. You will need your passport photo and your visa application form. You may also need to provide evidence of your financial stability, health insurance and hotel reservations if you are applying for a tourist visa.
The following documents are required when applying for a Dubai Visa:
- A photocopy of your passport's front and back pages.
- A photocopy of your visa application form.
- A photocopy of your passport photo.
- Proof that you have enough money to cover your stay in the UAE (either an International Bank Statement showing an initial deposit of at least Dh 10,000 or an Emirates NBD bank statement).
- Proof that you have a return ticket or tickets to be in Dubai on the day your visa expires.
Documents Required For Student Visa
A student should always have the following documents on hand when travelling in the UAE. These include:
- A letter from their parents.
- Photo ID of their parent or a guardian.
- A copy of their school identification card.
- A copy of the hall ticket they purchased for an upcoming exam if applicable.
Documents Required for Newly Married Couples
Newly married couples now need to submit a notarized affidavit instead of their marriage certificate when travelling. This will ensure that your passport doesn't get rejected due to the change in nationality. The document needs to be given on stamp paper for Rs.100/-
Ladies travelling with their husbands or fathers need to apply in order to be eligible. They will also need copies of their husband’s or father’s passport, and documentation that they are the parent of the child such as a birth certificate.
MISTAKES TO AVOID WHILE FILLING UP ONLINE VISA APPLICATION
There are several mistakes that can be made while filling up an online visa application.
Here are some tips to ensure a smooth process when filling out your online visa application:
- Make sure all required documents are uploaded before starting the application process. This includes photos, passport copies, and any other supporting documents.
- Do not fill out the application until you have carefully read the instructions and fully understood what is required. Mistakes can be made if you do not accurately fill out all required fields.
- Save your application once it is complete for future reference. If there are any questions or problems, you can always refer to your saved application for assistance.
READ ALSO: EXPERIENCE HORSE RIDING IN DUBAI
If you are planning to travel to Dubai, then it is important that you should consider applying for a visa online. E visa is a simple and effective process and you don't have to wait in line for a long time at the airport to get your visa stamp. Why wait? Visit Dubai E Visa Online and complete your visa process in minutes.