FACTS ABOUT THE DUBAI IMMIGRATION OFFICE:
The General Directorate of Residency and Foreign Affairs-Dubai
, popularly known as the Immigration Office
, commenced operations in 1971. The two primary departments, Central Immigration and Ports and Borders, were the first to open.
It has undergone numerous transformations and developed numerous divisions and sections to make things easier for passengers.
You can also apply for a Dubai resident visa
online through the Dubai Immigration Office.
Dubai, like many other large countries, has opened its doors to immigrants. As a result, people from all over the world are considering relocating to Dubai to start a new life.
LIST OF DUBAI IMMIGRATION OFFICES:
The Immigration Department has a number of offices in Dubai:
Karama is the major branch. It is directly across the street from the Jafiliya Metro station.
Hours of Work:
The main branch of the GDRFA is open from 7.30 a.m. to 8 p.m., but not seven days a week. From Sunday to Thursday, it is open. Friday and Saturday are off days.
GDRFA's Other Divisions
GDRFA's business centre is located at Dubai International Airport. It is located at Gate 3 and is open for all types of VISA-related services. You can take advantage of the 24-hour service provided every day of the week. It is also open for customer assistance on holidays.
Dubai International Airport's Free Zone
This centre’s hours of operation are 7.30 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Hyatt Regency's A'amal Centre
GDRFA has opened their breakfast in the most renowned worldwide hotel Hyatt Regency at the Deira Branch to provide immigration services to travellers. Service is available from 7.30 a.m. to 2.30 p.m. in the HYATT business centre.
Another branch can be found inside the Tas'heel centre. The AL Nukhba business centre is located near the Mai Tower in Qusais' Matar Plaza.
Near Deira's clock tower is located the DNATA Emirates Building. The service hours are similar to those of the Hyatt: 7.30 a.m. to 2.30 p.m.
HOW TO APPLY FOR DUBAI VISA:
- You can apply from the website of Dubai E Visa Online.
- Once you visit the website the front page will ask you to “select the citizenship country”.
- Then select “living country” of the person and click on “apply for Dubai visa”
- Then select one “type of visa” as per your plan. Then click on “proceed to apply”
- The page will direct you to fill in all your details and upload all the required documents.
- Then click on either “submit & add more applicant” or “submit & proceed to pay”
- Then the page will direct you to the payment portal and then pay the fee for the Dubai visa.
- Then the application will go for approval.
- And you can track your application status by visiting our website.
- Click on “Dubai visa status” and you can check the status.
WHY YOU NEED TO APPLY FOR DUBAI VISA FROM OUR WEBSITE:
- We have a 100% approval rate for visas, which is the greatest among all travel firms, making us more dependable.
- You can apply for an Dubai e visa online from our website.
- We complete all visa applications in approximately 4 business days, resulting in a quick visa service.
- We also work on weekends, such as Fridays and Saturdays, when most travel agencies are closed.
- You will receive an email notification for each step of the procedure that your visa is going through.
- You do not need to have another sponsor if you apply with us. We will act as your sponsor, and you will receive your visa without any problem.
- We also provide customer care support for any queries related to visa i.e. (24*7) whether it is on call, email, or chat
- We also help to solve your queries if it is related to your documents also.
READ ALSO: CORONAVIRUS ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT DUBAI VISA RESTRICTIONS
Apply Dubai Visa