Guide to Al Ain Car Museum
- Author- Ridhi
- Publish Date-
ABOUT AI AIN CAR MUSEUM:
Captain Rashid Mohammad Al Tamimi, a devoted gearhead and Chairman of the Abu Dhabi Classic Car Club, founded our museum on the 38th UAE National Day, December 2nd, 2009. The museum is in the process of extending its showroom and workshop space, as well as establishing an antique and gift shop.
The Al Ain Antique Car Museum is a museum dedicated to the presentation of classic and heritage cars in the United Arab Emirates. It is near Jebel Hafeet in the city of Al Ain.
WHY SHOULD YOU VISIT AI AIN?
Numerous elements distinguish the Museum from others in the UAE. We cordially invite you to visit Al Ain and discover what we have to offer!
- Green Mubazzarah is in an enviable position.
- Team with a high level of expertise, diversity, and professionalism
- Access to a global network of spare parts providers
- Abu Dhabi Government is the preferred exhibitor.
- 100% privately owned: adaptable and quick to respond
READ ALSO: IS DUBAI SAFE TO TRAVEL FOR TOURIST
WHAT ARE THE RESPONSIBILITIES OF AI AIN?
They are the UAE's number 1 vintage automobile source, and they offer a comprehensive range of services to keep your classic car in top running and cosmetic condition:
- Storage, display, and preservation of classic automobiles
- Restoration and repair of vintage automobiles
- Maintenance and service for private VIPs
- Pre-purchase appraisal and evaluation
- Organization and renting of classic cars for events
FEE FOR AI AIN MUSEUM:
- Adults pay 15 AED admission.
- For youngsters aged 5 to 15, the price is 5 AED.
- For below 5 year old child the entrance is free .
READ ALSO: DUBAI VISIT VISA AND TOURIST VISA EXTENSION OR RENEWAL PROCEDURE
INFORMATION ABOUT HOW TO CONTACT THEM:
Al-Ain Classic Car Museum is a museum dedicated to classic automobiles.
Al-Ain City's Ain Al Faida Complex
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
+971 50 774 0701
Only for WhatsApp: +971 50 623 1323
Alain Classic Car Museum's email address is firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our Business Hours
Weekends to Thursdays
9 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
Afternoon: 4:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.
3:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. on Friday
TYPES AND VALIDITY OF DUBAI VISA:
- 30 days- Tourist visa (single entry)- validity 59 days
- 30 days- Tourist visa (multiple entries)-validity 59 days
- 90 days- Tourist visa (single entry)- visa validity 59 days
- 90 days- Tourist visa (multiple entries)- visa validity 59 days
- 2 years long term visa (multiple entries)- visa validity 2 years
- 3 years investor visa (multiple entries)- visa validity 3 years
- 48 hours transit visa (single entry)- visa validity 38 days
- 96 hours transit visa (single entry) – visa validity 30 days
NOTE: Processing time of visa is 3-4 days (in tourist visa), 4-5 days (in transit visa),10-12 days (in long term and investor visa)
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR DUBAI VISA:
- A valid passport whose validity should be left for at least 6 months from the date of traveling from the country.
- A Passport sized colored photo.
- Accommodation / staying address where the person is going to stay.
- Return ticket from Dubai.
- A passport should have at least 4 blank pages.
READ ALSO: TRAVEL INSURANCE FOR DUBAI VISA
HOW TO APPLY FOR DUBAI VISA:
- You can apply from the website of Dubai E Visa Online.
- Once you visit the website the front page will ask you to “select the citizenship country”.
- Then select “living country” of the person and click on “apply for Dubai visa”
- Then select one “type of visa” as per your plan. Then click on “proceed to apply”
- The page will direct you to fill in all your details and upload all the required documents.
- Then click on either “submit & add more applicant” or “submit & proceed to pay”
- Then the page will direct you to the payment portal and then pay the fee for the Dubai visa.
- Then the application will go for approval.
- And you can track your application status by visiting our website
- Click on “Dubai visa status” and you can check the status.
WHY YOU NEED TO APPLY FOR DUBAI VISA FROM OUR WEBSITE:
- We have a 100% approval rate for visas, which is the greatest among all travel firms, making us more dependable.
- You can apply for an Dubai e visa online from our website.
- We complete all visa applications in approximately 4 business days, resulting in a quick visa service.
- We also work on weekends, such as Fridays and Saturdays, when most travel agencies are closed.
- You will receive an email notification for each step of the procedure that your visa is going through.
- You do not need to have another sponsor if you apply with us. We will act as your sponsor, and you will receive your visa without any problem.
- We also provide customer care support for any queries related to visa i.e. (24*7) whether it is on call, email, or chat
- We also help to solve your queries if it is related to your documents also.
Write Your Comment