Amazing things to do in Dubai hill malls in this new year 2024
- Author- Shruti
- Publish Date-
What draws people to Dubai the most, do you know? We can enjoy a distinctive experience at one of the fantastic malls. Everyone enjoys shopping at Dubai malls, regardless of whether they enjoy exploring new places or have a history of spending more than they should. Dubai Hills Mall was introduced in 2017 and is scheduled to open in February 2022. Ever since then, it has provided all of its visitors with exceptional service. Given that it is Dubai's largest mall, this is one of the city's tourist attractions. Because so many enjoy going there and taking advantage of it, the mall has always been on-duty.
To visit the Dubai Hill Mall, you must get a tourist visa. Want to know how? Get your visa from Dubai E Visa Online.
Dubai Hills Mall's Infrastructure:
To make it easier to understand, the mall is a 2,000,000-square-foot campus that houses various entertainment venues, nearly 750 brand-name retailers, and food courts. It's similar to having wanderlust in that everything seems so incredible that you forget the path you took to get there. Therefore, it is advised to constantly use the Dubai Hills Mall map on a mobile app and become familiar with it before visiting.
The Dubai Mall continues to hold the title of largest mall in the United Arab Emirates when compared to Dubai Hills Mall. While the Dubai Mall has a large leasable space of 3.77 million square feet, the Dubai Hills Mall has roughly 2 million square feet of leasable space. The Dubai Mall features 1,200 retail stores and more than 200 food and beverage establishments, whereas the Dubai Hills Estate Mall will eventually house about 650 businesses and establishments.
With 2 million square feet of rentable space, Dubai Hills Estate Mall will eventually house 650 stores. Additionally, a sizable Geant hypermarket measuring 65,000 square feet will be built to serve the needs of the neighbourhood.
ALSO READ:Dubai Tourist Visa Guidelines
Shops in Dubai Hills Mall:
This is not all; on the ground floor of this market, customers may purchase from high-street brands, including Mango, Zara, and Ralph Lauren. The Dubai Hills Mall has been a bonus for the locals, who experienced the perfect weekend imaginable. The newest, top-tier technology is available to game zoners on the second floor. If you like to add some unique kitchen utensils to your decor, you can find them in department stores.
- You must be hungry after all the trips and want to eat the sugar and caramel to get some energy. You can visit the fantastic chocolate shop on the ground floor, where cookies, macarons, and caramels are waiting to excite and delight you.
- What if you could enjoy the most stress-relieving coffee and a moist slice of cake while sheltering from the elements at Hummingbird or treat your friends to a treat in a historic setting for an afternoon lunch at Cafe Batel? Both realism and sound are ideal.
- If you're a fitness nut, Wafi Gourmet's vivid Levantine salads go great with the fountain in the middle of the arena.
- Another highlight at Cereal Killer Cafe, which offers a selection of 120 breakfast items, is the indoor waterfall, which you may enjoy with an ultra-classic sensation of nostalgia. Again, if you have a sweet taste, you can stroll in and choose from various of the best chocolates and candies on the planet.
Fun Things to Do at the Mall?
- The only theme park with brilliantly constructed roller coaster rides, climbing walls, and much more can be found at Dubai Hills Mall. It's exciting.
- The mall even allows young teens to try wall climbing in a kid-safe environment.
- Visitors can also use the Roxy Cinema theatres inside the mall, which offer the entire blockbuster selection.
With the newly opened Dubai Hills Mall providing this, this would be a genuinely adventurous and entertaining vacation time to enjoy with friends and family.
How to Have the Best Shopping Mall Life Experience
1. Bargain at Your Best:
If you enjoy deals, the mall may provide inexpensive items for Ramadan because practically every item has a discounted price tag.
2. Adhere to the dress code:
Try to wear items that reach your knees and shoulders.
3. Comply with the Ramadan Laws:
No eating or drinking is permitted inside the setting during the holy month of Ramadan. The majority of the food courts and cafeterias will be closed until dusk. However, if you get your usual hunger pangs, you can head for the second-floor food court, which never stops.
4. Use an app for navigation.
The mall is so big that guests could forget or become disoriented about which lane to take. Therefore, it would be advisable to have a mobile app that can assist you in better navigating the areas on your device. You may quickly and easily get where you need to be through the Dubai Hills Mall Mobile App.
ALSO READ: The Dubai Mall Heaven On Earth For Shopping
Dubai Hills Mall is a "must-visit" location because of how well-known it is all around the world. It is suggested for those who enjoy discovering new places in Dubai. As was already noted, the mall is so big that you can only grab some at once. To go about and investigate the spirit of the arena it is so well renowned for, you might require a whole day's worth of complete focus and energy. Amazingly, all neighbouring residential walk-ins may be accommodated on campus inside the covering. So, you can now picture the location as prominent, wealthy, and intriguing.
The city's vibrant shopping centre, which features 600 outlets where locals and visitors can shop for the newest trends, is a fantastic place to add this lifestyle centre. There are many entertainment attractions, such as a movie theatre, an indoor movie theatre, and indoor roller coasters. With the recently opened Dubai Hills Mall's amenities, this would be a wonderfully exciting and enjoyable holiday to spend with friends and family.