dubai investor visa stamping process
- Author- Dubai Visa Online
- Publish Date-
In this ultra-mod and evolutionary business world where everything is dynamic, you got to work harder to get to the heights in this toughest competition. In every business, the investors play a silent but for the most integral role, as they are the stakeholder investors for your business. Be it National, Multi-national company, start-up you need to have funds to grow in this competition. United Arab Emirates (UAE) is working really hard over that as well to groom itself in establishing and emerging as the great land of business out there for many opportunists out there.
It provides the facility to all the investors to establish and grow their business in the UAE or to simply invest in the established businesses or the ventures. It holds the free zones for you as well which will empower you to make your dream business come live into reality through the grand platform. So, if you are an investor or you are planning to invest in any venture, then you need to know that stamping of the visa is the initial step to plan for any investment in any business. So, let's dive in to know more about the stamping of the Investor Visa.
What is Investor Visa Stamping?
- It is basically a process that gives the rights to the investors to enter that particular nation and then invest in those business entities that they were planning to invest in.
- Also, the documents submission process comes into play in this category and the investor has to perform this step as well.
What are the documents required in the Investor Visa Stamping in Dubai?
The particular should have a User ID and the GDRFA Online Program. If you have these documents then the process of stamping can easily apply online.
You need to have the below-mentioned documents:
- The original passport of the applicant which should be valid for at least 6 months.
- The Original Utilized Entry permit of the Applicant.
- Your recent photographs with white background.
- The medical certificate.
- The Medical Insurance Certificate.
- The Copy of the Emirates Id application.
- The LLC Agreement.
- The Partner’s Copy List.
- The License (Commercial/Professional/Industrial License).
- The Copy of LLC Agreement.
- The Copy of Service Agent Contract (for the professional license).
- The Copy of the Immigration Establishment Card.
- The Copy of the Tenancy Contract.
- The Copy of the Latest Utility Bills.
- The Fees which is required for the visa stamping process.
You have to attach your Emirates ID with the visa stamping form. And you need to enter the Medical and the ID Application for the initiation of the medical test. And then you would be having a fingerprint test at the Emirates Identity Authority (EIDA) center.
What are the fees for the Investor Visa Stamping Process in Dubai?
- You can pay the fees using the Noqodi Wallet for your company easily and securely.
- The Medical and Emirates ID: AED 500 (Urgent) and Royal doesn’t apply.
- The Visa Stamping: AED 1,000 (Urgent), Royal (AED 1500).
What is the process of the Investor Visa Stamping in Dubai?
The Investor Visa Stamping Process takes place at the Consulate where the company employee has to furnish all the required documents nicely and then go through the process mentioned below:
- The investor has to be applied in the UAE by any Sponsor or the Emirati Partner of the business.
- If the investor has completed this process, then he/she will receive a message on the registered mobile number.
- You will get a copy of approval from the Immigration if your sponsor is a company.
- Then the investor has to book an appointment using that particular username and password.
- Finally, he/she on that particular date of appointment has to pay the fees and submit all the necessary documents.
- After all the formalities are done, you’ll receive the visa.
- The Consulate will release your stamped visa.
How can I track the status of my Investor Visa Stamping in Dubai?
For checking your status, you need to have this information ready at your end:
- Visa Application Number
- Applicant’s First Name.
- Date of Birth
- Passport Number
You have to enter these details on the country’s official website also with the Investor’s passport number and then you can easily check the status of your visa. So, in a nutshell, it's just that the major important role in any flourishing business or you can say the backbone of the business if the investors who find your business as a potential stake.
If you are looking for the investor in UAE, which is the true hub of booming businesses then you can simply get hold of an agent who can easily tune-up with your needs and help you get set for the ride. We hope that the guide on all about the Investor Visa Stamping helped you a lot and you’ll plan your way soon! Till then Happy Investing!