Ajman Freelance Visa
- Author- Ridhi
- Publish Date-
Ajman Free Zone was founded in 1988 and is one of a number of limitless free zones in the UAE that give investors relatively low company establishment and operating options.
A SUMMARY OF THE AJMAN FREE ZONE AUTHORITY
Ajman Free Zone is one of the UAE's oldest and most well-known free zones. It's about a 40-minute drive from Dubai in the Emirate of Ajman.
This zone, which is next to a sea port, accommodates all types of organisations, from freelancers to light manufacturing and trading firms.
Ajman Free Zone company setup is appealing to people who want to start a new firm from scratch because of its affordable rates for young entrepreneurs and several instalment payment methods, as opposed to business setup in Dubai.
READ ALSO: 14 DAYS DUBAI VISA
AJMAN COMPANY SETUP IN THE FREE ZONE
It is possible to form a company in Ajman in one working day.
The following documents and information need to be submitted:
- A copy of your passport
- A passport-sized photograph
- Your e-mail address, phone number, and home address
- Name of the business
- Activity in the business world
You will receive your set of corporate documents after the company has been registered:
- A certificate of registration from the Chamber of Commerce
- A lease contracts
- Note to self (for companies with multiple partners)
You will be able to open a corporate bank account in Dubai using these documents.
READ ALSO: DUBAI VISA FOR JORDAN CITIZENS
IN THE FREE ZONE, OFFICES AND WAREHOUSES
The following amenities are always on the list of the Ajman Free Zone Authority:
- Flexi–desks – available on a month-to-month basis
Flexi-desks and offices can be found either at the free zone headquarters or in a nearby tower.
The warehouse complex has expanded tremendously and now encompasses the entire area surrounding Ajman Sea Port.
Ajman Free Zone is directly across the street from the Customs and Immigration office.
The activities for forming a corporation in the Ajman Free Zone are separated into three categories:
Furthermore, in 2019, AFZA launched a Freelance permit category, which allows for the acquisition of a licence and a three-year visa at the most affordable rate.
The AFZA licence might have either one service activity or three trading activities. Even with an extra payment, an increase is not feasible.
IN AJMAN, HOW MUCH DOES IT COST TO START A BUSINESS?
The cost of starting a business in Ajman is as cheap as 5,000 AED per licence. This bundle is intended for young businessmen between the ages of 20 and 30. It's a fantastic opportunity to obtain a low-cost licence and gain access to the UAE market.
Fees for other packages are determined by visa availability and business activities. The cheapest licence from the trading category, which is valid for one visa, costs 13,535 AED.
Name Approval, Document Signature, Security Approval, and Payment are the procedures and processes for obtaining a Freelance License.
It is considerably easy to start a business in a free zone. The authorities of the free zone require only the bare minimum of paperwork and time. The following are the essential stages to starting a business in a free zone.
- Determine the legal entity's kind.
- Choose a business name.
- Submit a business licence application.
- Select an office location.
- Obtain pre-approvals, register your company, and obtain a licence.
HOW TO APPLY FOR DUBAI VISA:
- You can apply from the website of Dubai E Visa Online.
- Once you visit the website the front page will ask you to “select the citizenship country”.
- Then select “living country” of the person and click on “apply for Dubai visa”
- Then select one “type of visa” as per your plan. Then click on “proceed to apply”
- The page will direct you to fill in all your details and upload all the required documents.
- Then click on either “submit & add more applicant” or “submit & proceed to pay”
- Then the page will direct you to the payment portal and then pay the fee for the Dubai visa.
- Then the application will go for approval.
- And you can track your application status by visiting our website.
- Click on “Dubai visa status” and you can check the status.
WHY YOU NEED TO APPLY FOR DUBAI VISA FROM OUR WEBSITE:
- We have a 100% approval rate for visas, which is the greatest among all travel firms, making us more dependable.
- You can apply for an Dubai e visa online from our website.
- We complete all visa applications in approximately 4 business days, resulting in a quick visa service.
- We also work on weekends, such as Fridays and Saturdays, when most travel agencies are closed.
- You will receive an email notification for each step of the procedure that your visa is going through.
- You do not need to have another sponsor if you apply with us. We will act as your sponsor, and you will receive your visa without any problem.
- We also provide customer care support for any queries related to visa i.e. (24*7) whether it is on call, email, or chat
- We also help to solve your queries if it is related to your documents also.