meydan free zone mfz free zone
- Author- Super Admin
- Publish Date-
The Meydan Free Zone (MFZ) is grounded and developed around the prestigious Racecourse in Dubai. It is also a cost-effective destination for all startups and businesses. The Meydan Free Zone is grounded in Downtown Dubai and due to its amazing development, it has led to the widespread commercial spacing having hotels, entertainment facilities, sports avenue, residential community, commercial properties.
- The main aim of the MFZ Free Zone is basically to encourage all the entrepreneurs who are having a low-cost startup and they are struggling to establish the same.
- This main aim of the MFZ makes it an effective place for an integral part of the foreign investment for the equestrian scenes and the international horse racing in the Middle East.
- MFZ is completely equipped with varied spaces for office and also it provides you the perfect blend for productivity and the performance.
- It helps you to achieve your goals and the fruitful targets.
- It has a lot to offer and surprise you with the location, excellent connectivity, superb environment, and the stunning quipped architecture.
Types of Licenses in the Meydan Free Zone (MFZ):
It allows you to do the import, trade, and export services. The warehousing services are also there but not yet started.
It allows all the professionals to perform the process of consultancy and resourcing.
It allows you to perform media operations like marketing, communication, and advertisement.
The Business Activities that are allowed in the Meydan Free Zone (MFZ):
- Importing and Exporting Goods.
- Marketing and Communication
- Professional and Consultancy Services.
The Business Entities that are allowed in the Meydan Free Zone (MFZ):
- Limited Liability Company (LLC-FZ)
- Branch/Representative Office
- Sole Establishment (FZ)
What are the Benefits of Setting up your Business in the Meydan Free Zone (MFZ)?
- Flexible options for the facilities.
- No requirement of capital deposits.
- 100% return on capital and the profits
- 100% of foreign ownership.
- It is best for SME's and startups.
- You can easily hire foreign laborers and the employees conventionally.
- Exemption from the Corporate and the personal income tax.
How to set up your Business in the Meydan Free Zone (MFZ)?
- First, you need to fill the particular application form, and then you need to submit the essential documents which are required to submit.
- You can either apply online or through emails.
- Then you have to pay the processing fees as allotted by the Meydan Free Zone Authorities.
- Then after the payment of the processing fees, you need to get your Trade Name registered at the registrar.
- After the submission of all the documents and the payments ahead, you’ll be given the appointment with the MFZ. This appointment would be made for the registration of your company in the free zone.
- For the appointment, it will take around 1-2 weeks.
- Then you have to sign and attest all the major documents like MOA (Memorandum of Association), AOA (Article of Association), and also the Leasing Agreement by all of the shareholders of the company in front of the MFZ officer appointed.
- Then after the signature and attesting all the legal documents in front of the MFZ Officer, you have to move to the External Approvals.
- Some of the activities also require the official approvals from the eternal bodies like DIMC, RERA, etc. you have to approve this to the MFZ for your submission further.
What are the documents required to set up your Business in the Meydan Free Zone (MFZ)?
Documents for the Individual Person:
- The application form and the registration form. It is available on the MFZ website or the emails. These forms have to be signed by the owner.
- A 3 years business plan.
- The copy of the passport and the visa of the owner or the manager.
- The CV of the owner or the manager.
- The original bank reference letter or the stamped 6 months bank statement.
- Address proof like the Utility Bills or the lease agreement of the owner or the manager.
- A copy of the existing UAE Trade License.
- The copy of the Emirates ID card (if he/she is the resident of the UAE).
- The colored passport copies.
- The particular notarized power of attorney if you have appointed any legal representative/ any other person/ or the agents.
- You also have to reserve the particular 3 name options which you have to fill in the MFZ registration form.
Documents for the Companies:
- The registration and the application form which is available on the MFZ website or the email which the shareholders have to sign.
- The 3 years of the business plan.
- The good standing certificate.
- The original bank reference letter or the 6 months stamped bank statement for the mangers.
- The board resolution mentions the manager/director, relevant POA appointment, and the activities.
- The MOA and the AOA of the Company of the parent company.
- The colored visa and the passport copy of the director/manager.
- The certificate of registration or CV of the manager/director, certificate of incorporation.
- The notarized power of attorney for all the shareholders of your company.
- The three names of reservations for your company, which you have to mention in the form.
What are the fees for the company formation in the Meydan Free Zone (MFZ)?
- Application Form: AED 520
- Registration Fee: AED 10,020
- License Fee: AED 10,020
- Establishment Card: 5,020
- Additional Activity: 10,000
So, this was all about that you got to know about the Meydan Free Zone (MFZ). Before finalizing your business, a venture set up in the MFZ Free Zone, stay updated with our information above and then plan your future actions. Till then Happy and Wise Planning!