dubai visa update dubai e visa open from 7 july
- Author- Super Admin
- Publish Date-
Here’s the big announcement you were waiting to hear about! Now Dubai is ready to accept all of its international visitors as of from the 7th of July 2020. The citizens and residents who are willing to go back to Dubai can do so, but will have to follow some of the conditions and can be given as follows:
- The passenger must carry a most recent COVID-19 negative certificate which will help ensure the safety of the passengers and will also not let there be the transmission of the virus to more people.
- If they do not have this certificate issued, they will have to undergo a test once they arrive at the Dubai international airport.
As per the statement given by the supreme committee of crisis and disaster management it was found that the citizens are residents are allowed to travel back to Dubai from 23rd of June 2020.
There have also been new requirements and guidelines which have been placed for all the travelers regardless of citizen or not. These requirements must be followed in a well manner by everyone as well. These regulations have been brought about by his highness Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum who is the president and prime minister of UAE along with the crown prince of Dubai his highness sheikh Hamdan bin Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum.
These regulations are made available so that the people who are stranded in other countries can also fly back to their homes.
General guidelines to be followed by all travelers:
- Passengers who will be traveling to any of the foreign countries must comply with all of the conditions set forth about the arrivals.
- Responsibility of all the actions taken by the passengers will be taken by themselves.
- A PCR test is a must if a passenger will be traveling to Dubai. The passengers will have two options which will either be taking a test at the home country itself or then submitting the report at the airport on arrival or they can also avail of this test once they arrive at the Dubai airport. The test which will be shown on arrival will be acceptable only if it was taken in the past 96 hours.
- The passengers must have the COVID-19 DXB app installed on their phones.
- International health insurance must be applied for before the internal travel takes place.
- Citizens have the responsibility to let the UAE embassy know whether they have been tested positive for COVID-19 while their stay in foreign countries.
Guidelines to be followed by people residing in Dubai to travel overseas:
- The flights which will be sent to foreign countries will let the foreign people living in Dubai to travel overseas, provided the residents follow all of the guidelines for travel.
- PCR test will be made available once arrival at Dubai airports and has been made mandatory for all the travelers.
- Those tested positive with COVID-19 will have to stay for at least 14 days in quarantine.
Specific guidelines for people arriving at the Dubai airport:
- Passengers will have to ensure pre-booking of flight tickets before their travel through official websites of airlines operating at Dubai airports.
- The arrivals of the passengers will be taken care of by Dubai’s General Directorate of Residency and Foreigners Affairs.
- Any of the approved airlines by the Dubai airport can be accessed by those flying back to Dubai.
- All of the passengers who will be undergoing the test will have to sign a declaration that will claim that they will be responsible for all of the costs that occurred during examination and treatment.
- A health declaration form which has been filled in from the departing country must be shown at the Dubai airport on arrival to ensure the condition of the passenger.
- Arrivals must be registered on the app installed by the passengers.
Specific guidelines for those who will be leaving Dubai to travel overseas:
- The residents living in Dubai must not step out of their homes unless the results for the PCR test are out.
- Must follow the 14-day quarantine guidelines.
- A home quarantine must be made possible if there has been an order from the COVID-19 Command and Control Centre.
- The patients who have been detected as positive COVID-19 cases will have to undergo quarantine at their homes or they will have to request the employer to arrange for the same and the quarantine facility must also be arranged by following all of the conditions. If not possible then staying in quarantine which has been arranged by the government must be accessed provided all of the costs must be borne by the patient.
- A resident must follow all of the precautionary measures such as wearing masks, maintaining social distancing, and washing hands while their stay in Dubai.
That is all you need to know about the guidelines, the rest is all up to your actions by following these guidelines. By following all the guidelines you can also travel the world now! Apply for your visas now!
If you are wondering how to apply for your Dubai visa, here is a simple guide for you to apply for your Dubai visa. The steps can be given as follows:
- Visit Dubai E Visa Online
- You will be able to enter your nationality in the boxes given right at the heading of the page where you can also check for the availability of the visa.
- If you are from a country that is eligible to get a visa, then select one among the types that have been mentioned.
- Enter the information that has been asked for in the application form and then pay the charges that have been mentioned to get a mail.
This will finish your application details. Now all you need to know about is the documents that you need. Documents required while applying for a Dubai visa can be given as follows:
- A passport is a must when you apply for a Dubai visa. It is also equally important that you check for the validity before you use the passport for travel. If the passport is found to be invalid then there can be complications that may arise during your travel period.
- A passport-sized image must be submitted. This image must not be a blur and must have a good quality definition while the scan is being submitted.
- Details of any bookings done must be submitted as a copy to be attached along with the application form. This includes any hotel or flight bookings that are done.
This will complete the document checklist you need to have before you start your application. Happy visa taking through Dubaievisaonline!