dubai outsource city doc free zone
- Author- Dubai Visa Online
- Publish Date-
The Dubai Outsource City (DOC) Free Zone is purposely built to cater to the needs and demands of all the outsourcing companies in Dubai. It is truly helping the companies since 2007. The DOC is a platform where all the organizations from all across the globe conduct the outsourcing activities. There are over 120 companies that are grounded in the DOC for the back offices and the outsourcing activities in the dimensions of HR Outsourcing, IT outsourcing, back-office activities, outsourcing activities, and the call center operations.
- You can say that the DOC is an ideal platform and the effective space having the supportive infrastructure and all those facilities required by the companies who want to set up their business in this Free Zone in Dubai.
- It features a wide range of sectors like multimedia software, marketing, advertising, telecommunication, technical support, internet, IT sector, and many more too.
- Also, DOC features the best geographical area with full benefits, as it features all the offshore requirements from Europe, Middle East, Asia, the US, and Africa.
Benefits of Setting up Business in the Dubai Outsource City (DOC) Free Zone:
- Top-notch infrastructure
- 100% Exemption of the tax.
- 100% return on the capital and the profits.
- The next-gen technology for the best communication.
- The best networking opportunities.
- The dynamic international communities.
- The metro Ethernet environment.
- No restrictions on the Currency.
- The great opportunities for market development and the channel.
Legal Entities Allowed to set up Business in the Dubai Outsourcing City (DOC) Free Zone:
The Free Zone Limited Liability Company (FZ-LLC): it is a legal entity that holds the shareholders as the individuals or the corporates. Also, the minimum capital requirement for the incorporation of the business completely depends on the type of business that you choose to go for in the free zone.
The Branch of a Foreign or a UAE Company: the branch of such companies depends upon the parent companies legally. If you have to start your branch in the DOC then it’s not mandatory to have the minimum share capital to set up your business.
Setting up Business in the Dubai Outsourcing City (DOC) Free Zone:
There are several rules and regulations that you need to follow when you are planning to set up your business in the DOC Free Zone.
- You should have the proper legal license for the business setup.
- The licenses which re allowed in the DOC are the Service License, Trade License, and the Commercial License.
- If you want to acquire the license among the three mentioned above you have to apply for the setup in the DOC.
- The authority which is responsible for your registrations is Dubai Technology and Media Free Zone Authority (DTMF).
You have to take care of the following parameters as well, before setting up for your business.
- The minimum share capital is AED 3,00,000.
- There should be at least one Director of the company.
- There should be at least one Shareholder of the company (individual or any company).
Process of Setting up Business in the Dubai Outsourcing City (DOC) Free Zone:
- First, you need to submit the application form for the approval of the business.
- Then you have to submit the legal documentation required for the registration of the company.
- Then you have to sign the MAA (Memorandum and Article of Association).
- After signing the MAA, you need to deposit the share capital amount.
- Then you have to sign the Customer Confirmation Letter and return it and then pay the required amount.
- After that, you have to sign the lease agreement and then the personnel sponsorship agreement.
Documents Required to Set up Business in the Dubai Outsourcing City (DOC) Free Zone:
- The Application Form for the registration of the company.
- The application form for the license.
- The business plan.
- The colored copy of the manger’s/ director’s/shareholder’s passport.
- The personal details of the shareholders.
- The board resolution.
- The original MOA and AOA, i.e. Memorandum of Association and the Article of Association.
- The manger’s specimen signature.
- The share capital proof.
- The agreement of the personnel employment.
- The license fees and registration fees.
- The Certificate of the Authorization for the GCC Standardization Organization (GSO).
Why you should Set up Business in the Dubai Outsourcing City (DOC) Free Zone?
The main moto of all the investors all across the globe is to establish their business in the Free Zones of the UAE. If you are also looking for the free zone business establishment, then DOC is the ideal fir for you as it will provide you the outsourcing activities.
But you should be aware of the permitted activities in this free zone, which are:
- Transaction Processing
- Operations Support
- Property management services providers
- Customer Care
- IT management
- Hotel and Leisure activities.
- Regional headquarters.
Some of the regional and the global companies like Air Travel Enterprise, Alwesal Marketing Management, Dulso, MENA Business Services, Adventity BPO are flourishing here in the DOC Free Zone.
Here in the DOC, all the activities are legally regulated under one roof. The setting of the business in the free zone isn't that simple or straightforward, it requires a lot of consultancies and the planning as well for the final decision to be made. So, plan thoroughly and then set up your business.