abu dhabi residence visa
- Author- Dubai Visa Online
- Publish Date-
Abu Dhabi more known for its mosque is now going to be a place you would love to stay in with your family members. With this being said, if you have been wondering what is needed to travel to this place and stay then you would require just one document and this is an Abu Dhabi residency visa that has been issued under your name. Once you get this you can not only travel around freely in Abu Dhabi but you can also carry on with any program that you have always wondered about. This is why Dubai E Visa Online will help you get that one visa with all the information that you need to know about.
Q. When should I apply for an Abu Dhabi residency visa?
If you are planning on staying for a long period of time then you will want to apply for an Abu Dhabi residency visa. This residency visa need not be applied if you are going to just travel to Abu Dhabi for a small period like a tourist. In this case, all you need is a Dubai tourist visa rather than a residency visa.
Q. How will I be able to get an Abu Dhabi residency visa?
You can get access to an Abu Dhabi residency visa in the following three ways:
- When you get an employment opportunity in Abu Dhabi: when you get a job offer in one of the registered companies in Abu Dhabi you will get a residency visa that is sponsored by the company.
- When you buy a new property in Abu Dhabi: this type of visa will have a validity of 2 years after which you can easily renew it. This visa in no way will allow you to work in Abu Dhabi. You will be eligible for this type of visa when you have bought a real estate which values at least AED 1 million.
- When you register a company in Abu Dhabi: this company that is being registered must have a sponsorship from a local Abu Dhabi citizen and must also have a shareholder basis along with partnership. This visa that you get after the company has been registered will be valid for three years after which you can decide whether to renew it or not.
Q. What will be the documents that I need in order to get an Abu Dhabi residency visa issued under my name?
The following documents will be required for you to be able to get an Abu Dhabi residency visa under your name:
- Copy of your passport from where you are a citizen of
- Birth certificate
- Drivers license
- Marriage certificate if you wish to bring in your family as well
- Police clearance certificate by one of the local police stations and one that has been attested by the ministry of external affairs of India.
- Passport-sized photographs of the applicant and must have the face clearly visible.
Q. Can the cancellation of an Abu Dhabi residency visa be done by myself?
No, you cannot yourself cancel the visa that has been sponsored. For permanently canceling the visa you will need the sponsor to start the cancellation process. After the cancellation has been processed you will get about 30 days within which you must leave the country. If the country has not been left within these days you will have to pay the fines.
Q. What happens to my emirates ID when the Abu Dhabi residency visa has been canceled?
When your Abu Dhabi residency visa gets canceled your emirates ID will expire as well. Hence if you wish to stay for long then make sure you apply for the renewal on time.
Now that you have information on how to apply for Abu Dhabi residency visa, you can just follow the steps and do so!