complete guide to Dubai Land Department RERA Dubai
- Author- Ridhi
- Publish Date-
As the people buy, renting or selling the properties in Dubai round the year and due to this it becomes important to make sure the transparency in the real estate transactions in the emirate. The Department of land and property in Dubai is the governing body in the city which keeps the track of the transaction process in the real estate of the market. Now lets find out about DLD more and about the services which it offers to the customers.
WHAT IS DUBAI LAND DEPARTMENT (DLD)?
This department is the government running entity which is located in Dubai and it manages all the real estate trading operations in the city and also provides the customers with the highly secured experience. This department is collaborated with major regulatory arm i.e. RERA which takes the effective measures relating to the real estate market of Dubai.
ABOUT REAL ESTATE REGULATORY AGENCY
The Real Estate Regulatory Agency Dubai regulates the settlement of disputes and also offers the legal framework to associate everyone with the property investment sector of Dubai. This authority helps the interest of the stakeholders in the Dubai property market.
READ ALSO: DUBAI VISA FOR INDIANS LIVING IN BAHRAIN
ABOUT DUBAI REAL ESTATE INSITITUTE
As the name is suggesting that this is the institute which provides the knowledge about the real estate sector in Dubai by offering the number of courses. This institute also helps the agents to become licensed so that they can do the work legally in the UAE real estate market.
There are many key services which are offered by the DUBAI LAND DEPARTMENT (DLD) so that they can meet the requirements of the developers, owners or investors to legally hold the property in Dubai.
DLD leaves nothing for offering the best services to the customers like validating the ownership certificate to supervise the properties.
- Display of the real estate transaction reports: DLD shows all the reports on the sale and the mortgage transactions and that report contains the description of the property, area sold and the value of the property.
- Ownership certificate validation: From the Dubai Land Department, you can also validate the ownership certificate by giving all the credentials and the details about the area and the property type.
- Real estate Management supervision: The Dubai Land Department also helps the clients to supervising the properties and it also seeks the assistance from the firms which are specialised in managing the properties so that they can cater to the cleaning or security or the maintenance of the client’s hands.
READ ALSO: SKYPE AND WHATSAPP IN DUBAI
The Dubai Land Department has also an objective to educate the clients about the real estate policies in Dubai and this also takes the many measures to spread the knowledge.
- Courses of the real estate: The clients who are associated with the Dubai Land authority can enrol the different courses of the real estate to gain the knowledge about the investment sector of the city. If you want to enrol in any course then you should have to submit the passport, ID card or the commercial license and the primary approval from the Economic Department.
- Broker Membership Registration: The Dubai Land Department is offering the workers in the real estate sector of Dubai and giving the opportunity to apply for the Broker membership program in the middle east.
READ ALSO: DUBAI VISA AND EMIRATES ID RENEWAL PROCEDURE AFTER THE EXPIRY
INQUIRY AND COMPLAINT
The department also offers the owners, developers or investors the facility in which they can do the inquiry about any property related matter and can file a complaint also.
- Property Status Inquiry: This department is offering an opportunity to inquire about the status of the property and can be check online too. In this, you can also provide the type of property, plot number and the area number to initiate the inquiry.
- General Complaint: This department complaints the service which enable you to file a complaint against anyone who has broken your trust in the real estate market. For complaint, you have to submit the details, select the complaint type and then you have to describe the incident and at last submit the complaint.
This was all about Dubai Land Department that you need to know. For Dubai visa-related queries, you can contact Dubai E Visa Online.
Write Your Comment