VISITING DUBAI WHILE ON WORK VISA BAHRAIN NATIONALS
- Author- Ridhi
- Publish Date-
The United Arab Emirates has long been an important location for expatriates and job seekers due to its excellent level of life and proximity to international facilities. The country also has a favourable business climate, with the oil industry, infrastructure, leisure, and financial sectors driving the economy.
Even though the UAE offers a variety of visa options, business visas or work visas are now becoming increasingly common among professionals looking to work in the nation for an extended period of time. One form of work visa, for example, is The United Arab Emirates boasts one of its world's largest and most lenient visa rules. All nationalities that intend to live or work within the UAE are entitled to a resident visa, which is also normally issued within ninety days, according to Law.
READ ALSO: DUBAI TOURIST VISA FOR TRAVELERS ARRIVING VIA CRUISE SHIPS
DUBAI WORK VISA FOR BAHRAIN NATIONALS
However, theGCC nationals are the citizens who are from countries like Bahrain, Qatar, Kuwait, Oman and Saudi arabia. The Gulf Cooperation Council countries do not require a visa to visit Dubai. Citizens of the GCC region who are just not citizens but work in high-ranking professions are entitled to a 30-day visa at the Emirati airport. The work visas are however not permanent or neither allowed to be renewed accordingly and are only granted to doctors, technicians, government workers, and managers.
Citizens of all these nations would be issued a 30-day visa when they arrive at the UAE airport. If the candidate desires to work longer, they then must register at the airport's immigration office. Additional requirements for obtaining a visa include:
- A return flight or a trip to some other nation that has been verified.
- Another requirement of the work visa of passport somehow doesn't expire during 6 months like other kinds of visa, of their arrival within the UAE.
- A return flight or a ticket to some other nation that has been verified.
- Another criterion is that the individual's passport somehow doesn't expire after 6 months of their presence there in UAE.
VISA REQUIREMENT FOR DUBAI WORK VISA
- The documents required are necessary to achieve a Dubai working visa:
- An employment agreement with a Dubai-based firm
- If appropriate, photocopies of the individual's date of birth, passports, and marriage licence
- A photocopy of a lease contract, for example, is confirmation of lodging in Dubai.
- Documentation of the individual's economic capacity to facilitate oneself in Dubai.
- A filled-out employment application
- The actual passport of the candidate, as well as a photocopy
- A number of passport picture
- a duplicate of a current business card
- a medical certification
- The Ministry of Labour issues admission permission.
READ ALSO: HOW TO ENTER DUBAI VIA AIRPORT AND LEAVING VIA SEAPORT
WORK VISA POLICIES FOR BAHRAINI NATIONALS
- Payments of the registration fees must be documented.
- People possessing a Schengen nation passport may acquire a visa on arrival when visitors visit a UAE city, according to a short-stay immigration arrangement agreed by the EU and the UAE. They are permitted to stay in the UAE for a period of 90 to 180 days.
- Some nations' residents are eligible for a 30-day visa-on-arrival
- Indian citizens possessing a US permanent residency or visas are eligible for a 14-day visa-on-arrival.
- Visitors of some nations could easily access a 90-day visa on arrival, which can be extended or not, based on citizenship.
THE METHOD TO APPLY FOR A WORK VISA
The visitor's visa will have to be applied for by a resident sponsorship in UAE. The travel company may be able to support the visa unless you're a tourist.
Cooperation Agreement is an acronym for Cooperation Council. However , all of the Gulf Cooperation Council nations wouldn't need a visa to visit Dubai.
Qatar is also a member of the Gulf Cooperation Council, but Dubai has discontinued diplomatic ties with that as well, and its nationals are still not allowed to enter Dubai or the UAE.
Israeli citizens are likewise barred from entering Dubai or the UAE in general.
STEPS FOR WORK VISA
The EU and the UAE have agreed on a brief visa deal that allows anyone to visit the country for up to 90 days. In Dubai, it is the responsibility of employers to get the relevant visas and permits for foreign workers. In addition, any processing fees must be covered by the employer. The steps are as follows:
- The firm submits an application to the Ministry of Labour for permission to employ a migrant worker.
- The Ministry gives an entrance permission visa to the worker, allowed to enter the UAE and remain for a limited time.
- The worker plans a trip to Dubai. Individuals need 60 days after the date they arrived to get a resident visa.
- The business initiates the process of filing for a working visa, often referred to as a labour card, when the employee arrives in Dubai.
- To receive a Reference number, the worker goes to an Emirates ID repair centre using the travel document or travel visa.
- For a medical exam, the worker visits a health setting
- The worker submits an application to the immigration officials for a residency permit.
- The worker submits all required paperwork to the (DNRD), in which the residency permit is issued on their passports.
- Applicants will be subjected to a medical exam as required by the Dubai employment visa rules.
MEDICAL TEST FOR DUBAI VISA FROM BAHRAIN NATIONALS
A blood sample, as well as an X-ray, are required. The tests determine whether or not you possess Aids, hepatitis A, B, or C, tb, leper, or syphilis, it's about whether or not you are pregnant. While HIV, leprosy, and tuberculosis tests are required, others may be required in certain kinds of jobs. Nannies, kindergarten and preschool employers, household helpers, hairdressers, as well as those working in healthcare clubs or eateries would all be tested for HBV. Babysitters, childcare and school owners, homemakers, and all those working in healthcare clubs or food places such as restaurants and coffee shops would all be tested for syphilis. Those operating as nannies, domestic workers, or transporters will be subjected to pregnancy tests.
READ ALSO: GUIDE TO YAS ISLAND IN ABU DHABI
In this article, we'll go over the various options for obtaining a work visa in Dubai. Consider applying for jobs and getting your visa prior to readers leaving the home if you're ready to start working in the UAE. The UAE has established a firm foundation as well as is now one of the largest and most powerful and business-friendly nations. We can assist you in obtaining residency and employment in Dubai or Abu Dhabi. Contact us today to learn more about our visa aid services.: We hope this article has provided everyone with many suggestions for visiting dubai while on work visa bahrain nationals.
Write Your Comment