Dubai Immigration Visa Cancellation
- Author- Rose Mary
- Publish Date-
All travelers who live in Dubai on a Residence Visa should have it dropped assuming they need to leave the nation for all time. Dubai visa retraction must be finished by the sponsor in the interest of the ostracize, same similarly as with a Dubai visa application.
Dubai visa cancellation
Only a sponsor is allowed to cancel your Dubai visa, Travelers can't have any significant bearing for a Dubai visa on their own. The application cycle for canceling a Dubai Residence Visa is as per the following:
- In case you are employed in Dubai: Your employer initially applies to have your work permit cancelled.
- Dubai visa cancellation work is applied by the sponsor at the workplaces of the General Directorate of Residency and Foreigners Affairs (GDRFA) offices. The GDRFA that cancels the Dubai visa should be the only one that stamped it on the passport on the primary spot.
Note:- Travelers should have 30 days to leave the nation after your Dubai visa is cancelled.
READ ALSO: Immigration Consultants in Dubai
Working visa canceled
The employer allows to cancel your work permit and work contract at the Ministry of Human Resources and Emiratisation (MHRE) Process for cancelling a work permit is as follows:
1. Employer applies through the website of the MHRE.
2. Then, they need to submit the documents online and the MHRE processes the requested application temporarily and forwards the information to the GDRFA
3. The GDRFA try to cancels the candidates residence visa and informs the Ministry, then permanently cancel your Dubai work permit
Note:- The employer also has to submit a letter, signed by the candidate confirming that they have received all the wages and settlements.Please don't sign the letter unless, received them.
In case you are simply changing jobs in Dubai, yet you won't leave the country, then, at that point your boss should cancel your work license for you. Change employer if you have effectively gone through two years working for the first employer. On the off chance that your work contract has no contract, however you wish to change employer, then, at that point your present boss needs to sign a No Objection Certificate (NOC) moving sponsorship to your new employer.
If your present employer doesn't consent to the termination of your agreement, then, at that point you might face getting an employment ban and the ban can be from a half year to one year.
Though the employer does not sign the NOC and cancels work license, then, give your future boss the Dubai visa cancellation paper then present another work grant application on your behalf.
In case you have sponsored your relatives to go along with you in Dubai through a Family Visa, you go about as their sponsor. It is dependent upon you to cancel their Dubai Residence Visas. Candidates cancel the visa, visas before the employer cancelled.
In case you are just changing job positions and won't for all time leave Dubai,then you don't need to cancel Dubai family visas.
Where to cancel Dubai e visa
Sponsor cancel your Dubai visa through one of the following ways:
- At GDRFA in Dubai. Typing centers submits the application online and then processes it online for Dubai visa cancellation.
- Online Dubai visa visa the website of the Federal Authority for Identity and Citizenship or GDRFA of the relevant websites, Dubai such as Dubai e visa online.
Dubai visa Longer than 6 months
Residence Visa will naturally be cancelled on the off chance that you remain from Dubai for more than a half year/ 6 months. On the off chance that your Dubai visa is cancelled while you are in a different country, then you should re-apply for an Entry Permit to be permitted back in.
There are a few complexities emerging from cancelling your visa. If anyone left the country without officially leaving, getting a legitimate visa cancellation, then, at that point your employer has the privilege to report you as an escape away, and you might confront lawful repercussions in the event that you attempt to re-enter Dubai later.
At the point when your sponsor applies to get your Dubai visa canceled, they should present the accompanying records:
1. Signed Dubai visa cancellation form structure by the sponsor.
2. Original Passport
3. The sponsor canceled the Dubai visa if you are not in Dubai they may likewise present a computerized concentrate of your Residence Visa. The Naturalization and Residency Department is responsible for giving modernized concentrates of visas in Dubai.
4. Provide an original ID card
Dubai visa cancellation cost
Dubai visa cancellation cost may vary from the offices in which you have applied and usually around 100 to 200 AED. The sponsor is in incharge of the costs of cancelling your Dubai visa.
Dubai visa Processing time
Processing time doesn't take long for a Dubai visa to be cancelled. But sometimes this process takes 1 or 2 working days.
READ ALSO: Ras Al Khaimah Tour Package
Dubai visa cancellation process is not so difficult but you may remember all the important points mentioned above for your convenience.