everything about residence visa transfer for an investor or business partner
- Author- Ridhi
- Publish Date-
When it comes to obtaining a new resident visa for a new employer, the transfer of a UAE residence visa is considered one of the alternatives for this activity. The "UAE residence visa" is the long-term preferred visa by the foreign employer and foreign national to reside in UAE. A UAE work permit is required to get employment and for business in the UAE. The validity of a UAE residence visa remains for a long time. It can be three years or ten years for the ex-pats residing in UAE. The "transfer of a UAE residence visa" can be a long process sometimes.
Eligibility criteria for UAE residence visa
The transfer of a UAE residence visa for the family can easily be accomplished in a short duration for the sponsorship. It is possible to issue a UAE residence visa for a family member who is a partner or investor. The partner or investor must earn a minimum of AED 4,000 to be eligible to apply for a UAE residence visa. Certain eligibility criteria and regulatory requirements must specifically be met before a Dubai residence visa for the family member who needs to enter the country for a longer duration. The eligibility criteria which should be met for the UAE residence visa are:
- The applicant is willing to work or get employed in the United Arab Emirates.
- The applicant is looking forward to residing in the United Arab Emirates.
- The applicant's family member is already staying in the country with a UAE residency visa.
- The applicant must fulfill the minimum money required for a UAE residency visa.
- The applicant should also pass the health fitness test to be eligible for a UAE residence visa.
- For retirement, joining spouse, etc in UAE.
Document Requirements For Transferring UAE residence Visa
The most required documents for the transfer of the 'UAE residence visa for family members or business partners' are:
- Passport- The national valid passport of the sponsor is required. The applicant or sponsored family member's passport is also required. Sponsors and sponsored members both should meet the passport requirements for the transfer of UAE residency visas easily.
- Passport size photograph- Photo of the sponsor in addition to the photo of the sponsored family member.
- Identity registration or card- Documents showing verified identify registration extract for this visa process. It should not transcend the 3 months limited duration.
- The partnership contract with the family member or partner of the sponsor.
- The sponsorship transform form will also be required.
- Medical certificate- The medical test and certificate should not be older than 3 months.
Procedure for the transfer of UAE residency visa for a family member or investor
The service and facility are provided by the government for UAE residency visa for the family members who is also the business partner or investor of the sponsor. One can apply for the transfer of a UAE visa for a family member through the GDRFA Website or AMER Center.
Transfer of Residence Visa Through AMER Center
- Visit the nearby AMER Center for completing the UAE residence visa process for a sponsored person.
- Collect and fill the UAE residence visa application from the office and select the service required.
- Give the supportive documents like medical fitness certificate, passport, etc to the authority.
- Submit the UAE residency visa form with a fee.
Transfer of Residency visa for a family member through GDRFA Website
- Open the official online portal of the GDRFA Website.
- Register your account for UAE Residency visa services on GDRFA Website.
- Select the type of UAE visa service you want.
- Fill in the relevant form, and the important documents for the transfer of UAE Residency visa.
- You will have to do the payment for the service of a UAE residence visa.
After submitting the application form and fees for the required service of a residence visa for the UAE. The applicant will also get information regarding the status of the residence visa form. Message and Email both will be forwarded to your contact number and Email Address. If the message contains information regarding missing documents. Then attach the required invalid and misplaced document within 30 days. If you do not submit it in time your service request or application form will be rejected. After the submission of important documents for the UAE residence visa, you will get approval for an application form.
UAE Residency Visa Cost or Fee
The fee required for transferring a UAE residency visa for a sponsored family member is 150 AED. The cost of a UAE residency visa for work and long-term stays is 100 AED.
The "transfer of a UAE residency visa" can be completed from the online website or through the AMER centers.