dubai urgent visa
- Author- Priynka Admin
- Publish Date-
Dubai Urgent Visa: A guide for you to apply for your Urgent Visa
Dubai Urgent Visa is for those who need to get to Dubai on an urgent basis. For those who don’t have an option but to get to the cities of Dubai as early as possible need to apply Dubai Urgent Visa.
This blog is for the readers, who are desperately looking out for a way wherein one gets their Visa instantly. It may be because their friend or family is in immediate need of help, or probably an individual has some kind of work/family emergency to reach Dubai as soon as possible.
For those who are in absolute distress, we urge you all to relax and read through this blog to gain more information about how and when you can issue a Dubai Urgent Visa. This blog will not only help you understand the concept of an Urgent Visa but also will guide you on how to apply for the same.
- Everything you need to know about Dubai Visa
- Dubai Urgent Visa
- Who are eligible to apply for an Urgent Visa?
- Documents required
- Important information you need to know before applying for a Dubai Urgent Visa
- Frequently Asked Questions
Everything you need to know about Dubai Visa
Dubai Visa is an essential document which one needs to issue before any trip to a foreign country. A Visa is more like an Entry Permit which allows the visitor to enter the country for whatever purpose they have issued a Visa for.
Dubai offers several Types of Dubai Visas that cater to the purposes of the visitors. These kinds may differ from Tourists, Transit, Visit, Employment, Residency, and Urgent Visas. The kinds of Visas hereby can be distinguished into two categories.
- Regular Dubai Visa: The Regular Dubai Visa, is the normal kind of Visa which usually requires a long duration to process and the applicant must abide by the standard procedure. Visas like Tourists, Visit, Employment, Residency, etc. come under the category of Regular Dubai Visa.
- Express Dubai Visa: An Express Dubai Visa, unlike the Regular Dubai Visa when issued, can be availed in less than 24 hours. The applicant though has to follow some procedures, the duration of acquiring this Visa is comparatively less. Visas like – Urgent or Emergency Visas come under this category.
Dubai Urgent Visa
An Urgent Visa is to be issued when there is some kind of emergency the applicant has to cater to. Be it a friend or family, or a personal emergency, to reach anywhere in the Emirates, it is mandatory to issue a Visa, and in case of an Urgency, issue an Urgent Visa.
To acquire a regular Dubai Visa, it might take you around 3 – 4 working days, but in the case of an emergency or urgent Visa, it’ll take you less than 24 hours to acquire. For those who wish to issue an Urgent Visa, have to pay an additional fee for approximately USD 100, the prices may vary.
The Validity of an Urgent Visa is 60 days from the date of issue.
The two kinds of urgent visas are:
- Single entry: 14, 30, or 90 days Urgent Visa
If the applicant is applying for an emergency Abu Dhabi Visa, then they can acquire it within 4 to 5 hours, but in case of a Dubai Urgent Visa, it might take around 12 – 15 hours, entirely depending upon the immigration department.
- Multiple Entry: 30 days or 90 days Urgent Multiple visas
An Urgent Visa of this kind can be acquired within 24 to 36 hours
Read Also: 30 Days Dubai Visa
Who are eligible to apply for an Urgent Visa?
The question that bothers a lot of people is, who is eligible to apply for an Urgent Visa?
This visa is given to the foreigner who wishes to enter Dubai on the following grounds:
- Visit a friend or relative who legally resides in the Emirates, requiring them to have their documents in order and submitted when required.
- For Tourism purposes
- For urgent requirements, helping out your family, friends, or any kind of personal urgency.
Read Also: 90 Days Single Entry Dubai Visa
Documents required for Dubai Visa
You can get your desired Visa, provided you submit the proper documents. Keeping the list of rules and regulations which keep changing frequently, submitting the following documents is mandatory:
- A scanned and colored copy of the applicant’s passport
A Colored scanned copy of the applicant’s passport is one of the most important documents. These scans must consist of the bio page which is the front side and the backside, and it should be visible clearly.
- A Valid Passport of the applicant
The passport must be valid for up to 3 months from the start date of your trip. This is one of the reasons a lot of visa applications get rejected. A lot of them do not check the validity of their passport before the application process.
- Scanned Passport size photograph
A scanned copy of a passport-sized photograph in either a JPG/JPEG format of a white background is preferred. The applicant’s face, including their ears, must be visible in the photograph. The picture is supposed to be a formal one, so avoid smiling in the picture.
- Correctly Filled Application Form of the applicant
The application form, filled by the applicant must have the correct information and must be attached with all the other required documents.
- Scanned return air tickets
The applicant is required to submit a scanned copy of the return flight tickets, which act as evidence of the applicant’s return dates.
- Bank Statement of the Applicant
In some cases, a bank statement of 6 months is asked to be submitted while applying for an urgent Visa.
Once you have arranged for all your documents and are ready to apply, you can Apply Dubai Visa On Dubai E Visa Online
The Dubai E Visa Online portal is one of the most reputed and trustworthy sites, where you can acquire your desired Visa in less than 10 minutes. The process of it is as follows:
- Visit Dubai E Visa Online
- Go on the tab ‘apply Dubai Visa’
- Check-in your citizenship and living country
- Select the kind of Visa you are looking out for
- Fill out the application form completely. Double-check for any errors.
- Pay the visa fees
- By the end of the process, you will receive a notification that will include your Application ID. This is very important in case you want to track Dubai Visa Status.
Important information you need to know before applying for a Dubai Urgent Visa
- To enter the Emirates, it is mandatory for the applicant to either have a regular or an urgent Visa, even if the trip is only for a few hours.
- Based on an urgent visa, the individual is entitled to enter Dubai within two months of its issue date.
- While applying for your Urgent Dubai Visa, please remember the public holidays. Dubai is known to declare public holidays either in celebration or in mourn for the loss of someone important. During such times, your Visa application might get stuck. Except for public holidays and national holidays you can apply for your visa anytime.
Read Also: Dubai Visa Application Form
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is there any way to get a fast visa for Emirates?
Yes, there is a fast way to get your Dubai Visa. You will need to apply for an Urgent Visa and pay additional charges. These charges may vary from Visa to Visa.
- Can I apply for a Dubai Visa on Sunday?
Sunday is usually working for those based in the UAE. The official weekly holidays in Dubai are Friday and Saturday. For those who want to apply for a Visa on a Sunday may do so, but their travel agents in their respective country may not have functioning services on a Sunday. However, the Dubai Visa Application Centre services are functioning.
- I need to apply for a Dubai Visa urgently as I am travelling next week. Where should I apply?
Those who wish to apply for a Dubai Urgent Visa can apply through Dubai E Visa Online