30 days multiple entry dubai tourist visa
- Author- Super Admin
- Publish Date-
With its more dynamic scenic features, Dubai has much more to explore. Numerous collection of skyscrapers, the plethora of life experience, sky lining, the taste of different cuisine and perfect profit-making commercial sites. This city has a lot more options to outride. But keep all these features aside, Dubai dealing in the high profit-making commercial market.
30 days Dubai visa is mainly useful to business personnel and family members, who wish to spend some time there with their loved ones. Hence, the multiple-entry visa validity period for 30 days Dubai visa is 60 days and staying valid is 30 days along with the cost of 310 USD.
Dubai’s extra special, surplus gaining feature attracts business personnel’s from different countries, to come and to invest in the Emirates for the company’s vanguard. Usually, these diggers are from United Kingdom, India, United States, France, Saudi Arabia, Austria, and Japan.
So, in the earlier discourse to a high extent, it is crystal clear that 30 days multiple entry Dubai visa is normally used by the business personnel and relatives. If you wish to attend a business meeting, interview, business seminars, corporate meetings, business festivals you must be packed with a business visa.
Documents required for 30 Days Dubai Visa
- A 6 months valid passport
- Multiple passport size photographs
- A complete application form signed by you and by your respective sponsor
- Confirmed hotel bookings or accommodation details
- Cover letter from the applicant, where the purpose of both the visit and duration of the stay is mentioned
- Confirmed tickets
- Certified medical proof
In case of sponsored, these documents are added along with the upper mentioned documents-
Business diggers can contact to his/her organization for the Dubai visa sponsorship similarly, visitors can contact their relatives and students to their respective educational entities.
- Job offer letter or meeting invitation from the UAE organization or counselling letter from the respective university
- The sponsor must submit the initial paperwork to the Ministry of Human Resource and Emiratisation
Steps to apply 30 days Multiple entry Dubai Visa
- Select your citizenship and living country in the dialog box
- Filled the application form with the mandatory documents
- Select your visa type, single or multiple
- Pay the essential amount online
Finally, you enter in the waiting period of 6-7 days till the visa didn't deliver to you on your owing e-mail ID. The moment it delivered to you, is the moment your visa validity period starts.