You will get complete information about the Dubai visa from Sudan procedures along with essential details like the documents needed to visit Dubai and the types of visas issued. To obtain a Dubai visa, citizens must apply with the required documents, including a valid passport, completed application form, travel itinerary, and proof of financial means. The visa application can be made through authorised travel agencies like Dubaievisaonline. The visa fees and processing time may vary based on the type of visa and the duration of stay desired. It is essential to comply with the visa regulations and ensure a smooth and legal entry into Dubai. Dubai offers various visa types, including tourist, business, and transit visas, with prices varying based on the duration and objective of the visit. You can check out the table below
While Applying for the Dubai Visa Application Keep following document ready.
Dubai Visa Check list
|Select Type of Visa
|No. of Entry
|Select Type of Visa
|No. of Entry
|Select Type of Visa
|No. of Entry
|Select Type of Visa
|No. of Entry
The Dubai visa for Sudanese citizens in 2024 allows them to visit and remain in Dubai, one of the United Arab Emirates (UAE) emirates. Sudanese citizens can apply for various visa types, including tourist, business, transit, and long-term residency visas. The application process involves submitting the required documents and paying the applicable fees. These documents typically include a valid passport, a completed application form, photographs, proof of travel itinerary, accommodation details, proof of financial means, and any additional supporting documents. The processing time and visa fees vary depending on the visa type and duration of stay. It is essential to stay informed about the latest requirements by consulting the UAE embassy or consulate for accurate and up-to-date information.
The required documents for a Dubai visa application for Sudanese citizens generally include the following:
Suggested Read: Know How To Check If Your Dubai Visa Is Original Or Fake
Sudanese nationals can apply for various types of visas to visit or reside in Dubai. Here are some common types of visas available for Sudanese citizens:
1. Tourist Visa: This visa allows Sudanese citizens to visit Dubai for tourism purposes. It is typically issued for a short duration, such as 30 or 60 days, and may have single or multiple entry options. Tourist visas are usually non-extendable, which means you would need to exit the country, and If you want to stay longer, you must apply for a new visa.
2. Visit Visa: The visit visa is suitable for Sudanese who plan to visit Dubai longer, such as to visit family or friends. Visit visas can be issued for different durations, such as 30 and 60 days. You may be allowed single or multiple entries, depending on the type of visit visa. Visit visas can be extended for an additional period by applying for an extension through Dubaievisaonline before the initial visa expires.
3. Employment Visa: If you have secured a job in Dubai, your employer can sponsor your employment visa. This type of visa allows you to live and work in Dubai for the duration specified on the visa. Employment visas are typically valid for a few years and can be renewed by your employer before they expire.
4. Residence Visa: Applying for a resident visa is possible once you obtain an employment visa. This visa allows you to reside in Dubai for an extended period. Residence visas require sponsorship from a Dubai-based employer or family member who is a UAE resident. They are typically valid for one to three years and can be renewed before they expire.
5. Student Visa: Sudanese students enrolled in educational institutions in Dubai can apply for a student visa. The educational institution usually sponsors these visas and is valid for the duration of the study program. They can be renewed if the student remains enrolled in the educational institution.
To extend or renew visas in Dubai, the process and requirements may vary depending on the type of visa. It is recommended to contact Dubaievisaonline or visit our website for detailed information and guidance on extending or renewing visas for Sudanese nationals in Dubai. They will provide you with the most accurate and up-to-date information regarding the specific requirements and procedures for each type of visa.
Suggested Read: Dubai 2 Year Visa Apply Dubai Long Term Visa In 2024
Dubai e-visa fees for Sudanese citizens in 2024 vary depending on the type and duration of the visa. The prices ranged from approximately USD 80 to USD 160 for short-term visas, such as tourist or business visas, with a validity period of 30 or 60 days. Long-term visas or residency visas generally had higher fees. However, these figures are approximate and subject to change.
|TYPE OF VISA
|VISA FEE (USD)
|30 Days Single Entry
|30 Days Multiple Entry
|60 Days Single Entry
|60 Days Multiple Entry
|14 Days Single Entry
|30 Days Inside A2A Visa Extension Single Entry
|60 Days Inside A2A Visa Extension Single Entry
|48 Hours Dubai Transit Visa
|96 Hours Dubai Transit Visa
As a Sudanese citizen, you might request a visa extension if you are currently in Dubai and wish to extend your visa. The process involves submitting an application to Dubaievisaonline, meeting the eligibility criteria, and providing the required documents. Check out below all the information about how to apply, fees, and types of extensions for a Dubai visa:
The steps for the visa extension are listed below:
Once you have applied for your visa, you may also check the status of your Dubai visa online.
Suggested Read: All About Apply For Uae Visa Without Degree Certificate
The Dubai Visa Extension of entry permit (for tourism) is 600 AED. This includes the request fee of 100 AED and the Issuance fee of 500 AED. You'll have to use a Credit card as the Payment method. The duration of a tourist visa depends upon your visa type. You may opt for a single-entry or multiple-entry visa in Dubai. According to the new rules, a single-entry visa stays valid for 60 days and can be extended for another 30 days.
Dubai offers various types of visa extensions to accommodate different situations and purposes of stay:
The best option to extend your Dubai UAE visa while travelling is through an airport-to-airport visa change (A2A). This package from Dubaievisaonline will assist you in extending your visa by taking a flight from the UAE to a neighbouring nation. How is the A2A procedure carried out? When your visa is available, you will leave the airport and go to a different country, such as Muscat, Bahrain, Kuwait, or Saudi Arabia. You will return on the same flight. When you return, we will provide you with a 30- or 60-day visit visa to Dubai, UAE.
Now Dubaievisaonline has introduced a new visa extension inside the country package. The prices for the 30 days and 60 days packages are quite reasonable. They should submit their paperwork 2-3 days before the applicant's last day. You can accomplish this while sitting at home. The candidate won't have to leave the nation. The 60-day inside-country visa extension has replaced the earlier 90-day inside-country visa extension.
Tourists who are already in Dubai will be able to extend their visas or change them. A person having a tourist or visit visa may extend it without leaving. Dubaievisaonline will provide visa change without exit for tourist visa holders and on-arrival nationalities. On arrival, Nationalities can avail of pre-approved UAE tourist visas. Please talk to our visa expert for more information.
Suggested Read: Can Wife Work On Husband Visa In Uae - Let's Find Out
This renewal method requires you to reach the border of Dubai by road. The border control board will give you an exit stamp for sixty AED. You will also be given a ticket that you have to save for future needs.
You must return to the Dubai migration office and reestablish your visa alongside a section stamp. In this strategy, one must contribute roughly three or four hours to recharge a Dubai visa.
The grace period for Dubai visas for Sudanese nationals refers to the additional time granted to individuals after their visa has expired. It allows them to stay in Dubai legally for a certain period without incurring any penalties or legal consequences. However, it's important to note that the availability and duration of the grace period can vary depending on the specific visa type and the policies set by the UAE authorities.
If you are on a tourist or a visit visa and overstayed, you will be fined a particular exit fee that must be paid at the immigration offices or the airport. Tourists and visit visa holders have a grace period of 10 days. Until the 10th day, you can leave the country without paying any fines. If a tourist overstays beyond the grace period, you will start to incur penalties that gradually increase as the overstay increases:
If you are on a UAE residence visa or an employment visa and your visa is cancelled or expired, you have 30 days grace period after visa expiry or cancellation to either amend your status and get another residence visa or leave the country. During the grace period of 30 days, you will not incur any fines. You will be penalised if you continue to overstay after the grace period:
1. Dubai Visa for Ethiopia Passport Holder Living In Ethiopia
2. Full Guide To Skype And Whatsapp In Dubai
3. All About Dubai Visa For Qatar Residents
4. Track Dubai e Visa Status Online
5. Dubai Visa For Ghana Citizenship How To Apply for Dubai Visa
6. Dubai Visa for Uganda Passport Holder Living In Uganda
Some important terms and conditions to keep in mind for Sudanese citizens before applying for a Dubai Visa are:
Sudanese citizens can easily apply for a Dubai visa by following these simple steps:
Yes, you may indeed pay your Dubai visa fees via Debit card. You can also pay it via the following modes of payment:
Unfortunately, it is not possible to make changes to your Dubai visa application once you have submitted it. However, you may cancel your Dubai visa and apply for a new one while ensuring to making the necessary changes in your application form when you are reapplying.