How to Sponsor Nanny in Dubai
- Author- Ridhi
- Publish Date-
Sponsoring Nanny in Dubai can be a very difficult task if you do not have the right kind of information and help to do the procedures to Sponsor Nanny in Dubai. Searching for the right help is very important for the families in Dubai. This guide will take you through every procedure in a very structured manner. This guide will also provide you with various ways of sponsoring a Dubai Visa for your Nanny, and also documents that will be needed to complete the procedure.
Stepwise Guide to Sponsor Nanny in Dubai:
Whether you are sponsoring a maid or nanny in Dubai the procedures to follow for it will be the same.
To figure out how to Sponsor a Nanny in Dubai, you will have to first familiarize yourself with all the rules and regulations involved in the procedure. It is a huge responsibility and the procedures will need decent investments of funds. Because of the person you are hiring as the sponsor, you are also being responsible for the person's remuneration and other advantages. The sponsor will have to aware of the laws to bring the maid to Dubai and the terms you will have to fulfill.
READ ALSO: HOW TO GET EMPLOYMENT VISA IN DUBAI
Rules for housemaid visa in UAE
You are looking for a full-time nanny to look after your kids or just a housemaid to help around the house, all these jobs are categorized as domestic help and are governed by the UAE Domestic Labor Law, set by the UAE Government. To sponsor a maid in Dubai, the sponsor should not have a salary less than AED 6,000 per month or a monthly salary of AED 5,000 with Accommodation. An individual who is not married and is a bachelor cannot or is not eligible to sponsor a maid for Dubai Visa.
The housemaid should be 18 years and above for issuing a housemaid Dubai Visa and only be sponsored from India, Sri Lanka, Philippines, Bangladesh, and Indonesia. Note: it is important to know that every country mentioned has its own rules and regulations about minimum salary and age. The breakdown of the country-specific minimum wages for maids in Dubai.
- India- AED 1,100
- Sri Lanka- AED 825
- The Philippines- AED 1,400 (and should be older than 30, but not 60 and above)
- Bangladesh- AED 750
- Indonesia- AED 800
READ ALSO: DUBAI GOLD MARKET BEST PLACE TO BUY GOLD
Other allotments for maids in Dubai:
With the minimum wages, the sponsor hiring a maid in Dubai will be responsible for giving other stipulated benefits such as:
- The payment of wages, as stated in the standard contract, is 10 days from the day they are due.
- One day of paid rest every rest.
- There should be 12 hours of a rest day, this includes 8 hours of consecutive rest.
- 30 days paid vacation per year
- Round trip ticket home every 2 years
- Provide accommodation
- Provide meals at the employer’s expense
- Attire that is suitable for the job to be carried out, at the employer’s expense.
- Possession of their identification papers such as passports, Emirates ID, Visa etc.
Step 2: Decide between Hiring a housemaid via an Agency or Hiring One by yourself.
This is also a very important step to deciding whether you want to complete the entire procedure on your own or hire the maid an external agency to help. Both ways are fairly different but the set of costs and duration, which should be taken into consideration.
The easiest method to hire a nanny in Dubai is to use Dubai e visa online centers, these centers are government-approved service centers that assist to hire domestic and household workers in Dubai and even in the rest of the UAE. There are various offers and packages set for you according to your needs. The costs of hiring a maid in Dubai range from AED 3,000 to AED 6,000 depending on what kind of services you need. Dubai E Visa Online agency applies for a tourist Dubai Visa and then the sponsor has to re-apply for the maid’s residency visa themselves whereas the procedures like booking flight tickets and getting the contract process in line.
READ ALSO: DUBAI 2 YEAR VISA APPLY DUBAI LONG TERM VISA
Step 3: Getting the documents inline
The documents required for sponsoring a household in Dubai:
While the sponsor is applying for the residency permit then one will require to submit few documents to the General Directorate of Residency and Foreigners Affairs- Dubai (GRDFA).
- The visa application form is typed through an authorized typing office.
- The passport and visa copies of the sponsor and the maid
- The passport photos of the sponsor and the maid
- Three months bank statement of the sponsor
- Copy of the sponsor’s labor contract
- Copy of the sponsor’s health insurance card
- A salary certificate of the sponsor
- The maid’s medical fitness certification from their country
The above documents can differ for sponsors who are UAE residents and working in the government and private sector in the UAE.