Helicopter ride in Dubai everything you need to know
- Author- Rose Mary
- Publish Date-
The helicopter ride has become the main attraction in Dubai. We offer "helicopter ride in Dubai". The air starts from Atlantis the Palm Jumeirah Island (Helicopter Tour Helipad). We have the special permission to enter the island as only the best of Atlantis Hotel and we can go there without any charges. There is also a helipad at Zoom area Dubai Police Academy, the Helidubai Jumeirah Heliport.
With us, you will be able to observe the detail in the World of Wonder the Palm Island, and the World archipelago created by skilled workers. You'll also be observing that lies in the basic economy of development of the whole area. Also definitely cannot miss the most popular landmarks of the city including Burj Arab hotel in the shape of a sail and Burj Khalifa tower. There are a lot of popular sites that you can observe during the complete ride. We provide 12 15 25 minutes flights from Atlantis the palm and 12 17 22 30 and 40 minutes flights from Dubai Police Academy. Also, we have several individual helicopter flights available for individuals who want to spend quality time in the air. Dubai is known as the city of skyscrapers and it has several modern buildings surrounded by man-made Islands. You can admire the amazing and the biggest Emirates only from a height and the window of the helicopter is most ideal.
You can cancel your reservation free of charge at least 48 hours before we start our ride. Less than 48 hours in advance you will need to pay a fine of 50% of the total costs charged. Less than 24 hours you will need to 100% of the booked cost as fine.
READ ALSO: Immigration Consultants in Dubai
- Children over 2 years of age and adults with weight not exceeding 85 kg are admitted to these flights. The weight restrictions are on group flights only and the capacity of the helicopter is 6 people with a total weight of 450 kg. However, if the weight of 6 passengers exceeds 450 kg then they will need to book another helicopter. Due to health and safety standards, some helicopters can accommodate up to 4 people only.
- All the flights and routes are dependent on the weather and visibility conditions. If visibility is less than 5000m then all the flights will be canceled.
- All the passengers are offered and insurance as per the local rules of Civil Aviation control of UAE. Each passenger will need to bring a passport and ID copy upon check-in.
- If you are not using our transfer service then you will need to arrive at the meeting point at least an hour before the flight will be taking off.
- In case of poor weather conditions or any other factors due to which the ride will not we say if then we can cancel at short notice as well without any charges being applied. Flight can either be rescheduled or you can ask for a refund as well.
Not suitable for –
- Pregnant women
- People with limited mobility and spinal diseases
Photography and Video Shooting
Due to several security reasons, HD cameras with telephoto lens greater than 400 mm are not allowed to be carried on helicopters unless there is proper approval issued by Dubai authorities. Casual tourist photography and videography are allowed. However, the pilot has the final authority to decide on this matter.
READ ALSO: All About Cove Beach Dubai
Additional Information for Covid-19
- All the passengers are required to follow all the instructions and advice for covid-19 precautionary measures.
- Passengers need to wear a protective mask all the time within heliport premises.
- You should always avoid crowding in heliport and respect social distancing of 1.5 m.
- All the passengers will need to undergo a temperature check at the heliport entrance. The operator can cancel the flight if the passenger shows any covid-19 related symptoms.
Write Your Comment