Dubai Visit Visa from Karachi
- Author- Rose Mary
- Publish Date-
Dubai is the finest tourist destination in the United Arab Emirates (UAE). Dubai is known for its high-end shopping, desert safaris, and tall structures. In the United Arab Emirates, Dubai is a pricey city. Dubai has a hot climate in the summer. The crime rate in Dubai is relatively low, so tourists may feel comfortable while visiting the city's magnificent buildings.
Dubai Visa Policy
Dubai Tourist Visas:
- Dubai Transit Visa
- Dubai Visit Visa
- Dubai Business Visa
- Dubai Single-Entry Long-Term Visa
- Dubai Single-Entry Short-Term Visa
- Dubai Multi Entry Long Term Visa
- Dubai Multi Entry Short Term Visa
How To Get Dubai Visa from Karachi:
- Visit the official website for more information.
- You will be sent to Dubai E Visa Online page where you must agree to the terms and conditions.
- Choose the itinerary for which a visa is necessary, as well as the names of the passengers who will need the visa. Passport information, current nationality, and current dwelling country must all be entered.
- After that, provide an email address as well as the relationship between the applicants who applied jointly
- The applicant will get a connection to the applicant's visa application form via the email address given.
- After completing the form, the applicant can upload his or her papers to the website.
- Only if the consumer has an Emirates Ticket can they pay at the nearest application center.
- The applicant should make certain that the documents he or she brings to the VAC are authentic.
- If the applicant has a confirmed Emirates Airline ticket, a 90-day visa can be obtained.
Visa Types of Dubai for Karachi:
The following visa categories to Dubai are covered in this guide:
- 14 Days
- 30 Days
- 90 Days
Dubai visits visa price in Karachi
The fees for each visa application are shown below.
- 14 Days: AED 130
- 30 Days: AED 310
- 90 Days: AED 600
Visa Obtained by Sponsors:
- Using normal government service, the cost is 100 AED.
- Using hotels, tour operators, or a travel agency can save you 150 AED.
READ ALSO: Dubai visa Types
Applying a Dubai Visa through a Sponsor:
- A sponsored visa, which may be a person or a tour guide who is responsible for the hotel/accommodation or the arrangements of your stay, is one of the methods to visit Dubai. It might be a company or a person who lives in the UAE. There is Dubai visit visa agents in Karachi who will help you out with the visa application.
- Because the sponsor is informed about the individual's trip intentions, they are able to sponsor a visit visa from Karachi to Dubai for any length of time, whether it is 30 days or 90 days.
- However, if the visa is sponsored by a hotel or corporation rather than a single person, a 14-day visa is most likely to be granted.
- Once a sponsor has been found, the applicant must submit their passport information and flight information to them.
- The applicant will require a copy of their passport and two-color photographs after the Sponsor has received the visa.
- The sponsor will fax the confirmation of the guest visa once it has been secured.
- It is critical for the applicant to have a copy of the passport mailed by the sponsor, as the applicant must present it at the airport upon arrival. When the application provides a copy of the original visa, the applicant collects it at the airport.
- If the person supporting the Applicant is a relative, he must provide a refundable guarantee of 2000 AED.
Documents Required for Dubai Tourist Visa from Karachi:
Given below is a set of documents that you should provide if you want to get a Dubai Visa from Karachi.
- Original passport with the minimum validity of 6 months.
- Completed original visa application form.
- Colored Photograph of the Applicant on a White Background
- Copy of Dubai Flight Ticket.
- Passport of the guarantor with a colored photocopy of the bio pages and a copy of the UAE resident visa page with a validity of at least 6 months.
- Identification and a Work Contract
- If you're self-employed, you can exchange a copy of your license.
- AED 1000 cash security deposit is required and is refunded after the applicant has left the UAE.
READ ALSO: Dubai Visa How to Verify it Online
Dubai Visa Terms & Condition
- In the event that a visa application is refused or denied by UAE authorities, the visa money will not be reimbursed.
- All guests must have a valid return ticket as well as a passport that is valid for at least six months.
- Visa requirements and fees, on the other hand, are subject to change.
- Immigration must approve your visa.
- Rehman Travels is not liable if your visa application is denied or delayed, and the visa cost is non-refundable in any situation.
- Fines and detentions will be imposed if you overstay your visa in the UAE.
- To prevent any delays, the UAE Embassy/Immigration advises all qualified candidates to carefully follow the Rules and Regulations.
- Because the UAE authorities are monitoring the visa policy, the instructions issued by the Embassy are subject to change at any time without notice.
Visa Requirements for Official & Diplomatic Passport holder
- Official/diplomatic passport holders can apply for visas directly from the UAE Embassy. A verbal note from the Karachi government's Ministry of Foreign Affairs is required.
- Note that earlier dates will not be accepted verbally.
- The Visa Form and the verbal remark should both state the purpose of entry (Incomplete Applications will NOT be entertained)
- In Islamabad, for diplomatic missions, UN agencies, and foreign organizations
- A note verbale from the relevant Mission/Office is required.
Things to do in Dubai
Palm Island, Burj Khalifa, Dubai Museum, Dubai Fountain, Dubai Creek, Ski Dubai, Jumeirah Beach, Dubai Dolphinarium, Global Village Dubai, and Dubai Safari Park are among the many tourist attractions in Dubai. The Dubai Mall is a well-known retail center in Dubai. All of these locations should be visited as part of a Dubai tour package. Dubai visit visa travel agency in Karachi helps you with accommodation as well.
Dubai Travel Tips
- For mobility, the metro is utilized.
- Safari in the desert is a must.
- The food is delicious, but it is pricey.
- Valid Passport Return Ticket
- Dubai visits visa Karachi for traveling